New stage ideas for DOA6?

KnacKrover

IMG_20180701_142847.jpg
IMG_20180701_142857.jpg

I've been keeping in mind for this!

Here's my ideal for new stage I'd call.... "Green Glass" this stage based on modern department store in Bangkok, Thailand. The fighters will start first round on small ring with glass floor, though you can push the opponent out of the ring and continue to fight on in large area!

Fantailler

View attachment 25373 View attachment 25372

I've been keeping in mind for this!

Here's my ideal for new stage I'd call.... "Green Glass" this stage based on modern department store in Bangkok, Thailand. The fighters will start first round on small ring with glass floor, though you can push the opponent out of the ring and continue to fight on in large area!

You reminded me this one..I totally forgot about it and i loved it.Doa5 is so nerfed Man :(

latest

Goarmagon

Standard Donor
I just hope that we arent getting too many of those ring and octogon style stages this time around. I want more stageges with more obstacles and destructables and slopes to add to the dynamics of the fight.

DedUp

I would be interested to see a ring stage that attempts realistic ring rope physics. Possibly with the ability to knock your opponent out of the ring and continue the fight.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD