New stage ideas for DOA6?

KwonJigglypuff

Don't know if it has been said already, but a dollhouse would be really nice. It could be the new "Home", except there is no exterior you can visit. The front walls are inexistent, you can see laboratory stuff surrounding the dollhouse, as the model is located on Donovan's desk in MIST lab. A gate is preventing you from escaping the house.

Would be nice to have details such as DOA goodies: like in a room, there could be a chibi plush representing a random character each match. This stage should really make you feel like you are in a real house, but after seeing the real situation, it could be quite disturbing and suits the idea of Donovan controling his small world.

Or forget the fact the dollhouse is in MIST, let's just make it gothic, and say it's Marie-Rose's official stage.

1506882339-911424f811c9906ea209be5c0525308b06b98a96-1140046.jpg

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Don't know if it has been said already, but a dollhouse would be really nice. It could be the new "Home", except there is no exterior you can visit. The front walls are inexistent, you can see laboratory stuff surrounding the dollhouse, as the model is located on Donovan's desk in MIST lab. A gate is preventing you from escaping the house.

Would be nice to have details such as DOA goodies: like in a room, there could be a chibi plush representing a random character each match. This stage should really make you feel like you are in a real house, but after seeing the real situation, it could be quite disturbing and suits the idea of Donovan controling his small world.

Or forget the fact the dollhouse is in MIST, let's just make it gothic, and say it's Marie-Rose's official stage.

I would so LOVE A stage like Lilis playroom from T5DR ♡.♡

latest

Mayor-Of-Mustard

I would so LOVE A stage like Lilis playroom from T5DR ♡.♡

latest

OMG YES! And for the danger zones you can fall into piles of teddy bears! it would make an interesting stage AND appeal to the Japanese audience!
In DOA6 I also want like finisher moves like Senran Kagura...and they DO keep their clothes on. Like for that stage they just fall into the teddy bears and blush/blankly look into the camera depending on the character

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
OMG YES! And for the danger zones you can fall into piles of teddy bears! it would make an interesting stage AND appeal to the Japanese audience!
In DOA6 I also want like finisher moves like Senran Kagura...and they DO keep their clothes on. Like for that stage they just fall into the teddy bears and blush/blankly look into the camera depending on the character
SK from what I can see has definitely had a major influence in some of DOA's choices like how they included clothes rips and transformations as a staple in DLC, so hopefully in DOA6 they'll have like a mechanic where if you're defeated and knocked into a danger zone like after a power blow it'll be triggered different so it's not them just falling and then the victor just jumps down

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Here are 7 stages that I want:
Stage 1: “Victoria Falls” floor 1
D8EE0C29-CBD6-4D4F-AB35-BB8E38BEB309.jpeg
You could fall off this stage and fight here
Stage 1 floor 2
8E2E369A-B6B2-48C5-B666-9DEB083FF165.jpeg
Stage 2: “Autumn Bridge”
this stage would have rain. And would be a bit broad, and you could also fall off the bridge.
2348DA89-923C-4C8F-B515-B991157E0EE7.jpeg
Stage 3: the Chinese wall, this stage would be long but not broad, so side stepping and evading your opponents would be a bit harder.
D2AE93B4-5ECC-43E7-888A-F88747D5A2DA.jpeg
Stage 4:
“World tower rooftop”. This rooftop stage set in Seoul Korea would be a tag stage but also home stage for a new Korean Character.
4tgp3Nm.jpg

Stage 5:
“The Pyramids” this stage would be set in Egypt(obviously) and it would also be a optional tag stage.
piramiden-van-cheops.gif

Stage 6:
“Cenote Dzitnup”
This stage is set in Mexico. This would be a solo only stage.
o-90199261-900.jpg

Stage 7 last but not least:
“The pyramids of Teotihuacan” at this stage stairthrows would return. And the lower part would be for tag fights.
o-460660093-900.jpg

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Oh my God! I wouldn't mind this as a stage too, if DOA6 is a darker game like I want I would love a more somber, organic stage that takes place inside a creature or fetus

I want something like fetus of god from Darlstalkers complete with the dark music...
Fetus-of-god.gif

Or maybe a more lighter but still creepy and dark stage that takes place inside a creature like from ape escape where there's a dark level that takes place inside Dexter the dinosaur, and the music is very raw, dark and serious. The music even goes in beat with the organs ♡.♡
hqdefault.jpg

maxresdefault (1).jpg

OR a stage like the illuminati in SF3 third strike where there's secret MIST members dressed up watching you in a dim, dark setting for the final battle, and the music could be simple but somber, letting you know that death is for certain if you fail

Gill+Urien+Street+Fighter+III+Third+Strike.png

Last edited:

Hazard

Standard Donor
Lemme fight inside Koei Tecmo's building.

Honestly though, I think a giant mall split into 3 separate sections (2 levels each) would be pretty cool. 2 sections can be accessed by being knocked over two separate barriers, and 3rd section accessed by stairs (bring back slope throws).
Either that or let me fight inside an airport terminal, and one of the stage transitions happening by being hit out the giant windows to the outside.

(for shits and giggles, make an anime-con state lol)

Derock

I would love a fair stage with alot of lights and roller coasters View attachment 25055

A tokyo city stage like doa4 with cars and stuff like that, weather options are rain, sunny , snow View attachment 25056

A seoul stage View attachment 25057
This is cool to ( black panther inspired ) for a new character from africa
View attachment 25058
This is all i got for now ;)

Nice ideas!

I have one, for amusement park stages, how about a water park for thinking outside the box? Based on something like this:
legoland-water-park.jpg

One of the ideas was to have the fighters started on the highest fort with water slides (or dry ones) as a Danger Zone where the opponent can be flying to the slide, leading them sliding down towards the pool or a dry spot. I'm thinking something similar to other stages: Home (for very tight corners), The mountain stage from 4 (with the stairs and narrow paths) and Suspension Bridge (there will be little bridges that players can knock the opponents off to either another part of the fort, ground or pool). On the ground, "dry" area, its possible that everyone can get wet if the bucket on top of the fort filled up and began to pour.

P2p1mbs

THIS MAP WOULD BE A PERFECT THROWBACK!

Is that Burai Zenin? Not this again :rolleyes:. Seriously, that stage was nothing more than a closed area with slippery floor. The only unique thing about it was the rain and there are other, better stages they can add that to.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD