New to FSD? Introduce yourself here.

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
I didn't see this thread when I joined....
HI!!! I joined Saturday and posted to my profile but figured I'd say hi here. I'm technically from NH but currently am stuck in PA lol Been playing for funsies since DOA3 and my mains are Helena, Lei Fang and Mila ^-^
Which part of PA?

And welcome.

Kiraragirl200

Hi! I'm Gina.
Some may already know me by the same username at over at DOAWorld and Tumblr. Though I've been a fan of of the series for quite some time, I'm not that good at it. While I was at EVO this year, I met some really cool people at the DOA5 side tourney who are also on this forum. So I thought I'd make an account here as well.
Pleasure to meet you guys! :D

Always glad to see more Hayabusa players.

Welcome.

Thanks. Yeah there don't seem to be many online, although the ones I have met have been really helpful. Looking forward to playing with you at some point if you're on xbl?

Nice to meet you Zero Beat, RH_Stealth and Kronin.

Pictured Mind

Thanks. Yeah there don't seem to be many online, although the ones I have met have been really helpful. Looking forward to playing with you at some point if you're on xbl?

Nice to meet you Zero Beat, RH_Stealth and Kronin.

I heard there are actually a lot of Hayabusa players on PSN because of core fighters. Can't say for sure tho because I'm on XBL.

Anyways, welcome man.

I heard there are actually a lot of Hayabusa players on PSN because of core fighters. Can't say for sure tho because I'm on XBL.

Anyways, welcome man.
Thanks for the info. I might have to check this out at some point as I do own a PS3. I read at the time there was an extra frame of input lag on the PS3 version. That and my familiarity with the 360 interface swayed me in its favour.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD