New to FSD? Introduce yourself here.

Brute

Standard Donor
Thanks for the info. I might have to check this out at some point as I do own a PS3. I read at the time there was an extra frame of input lag on the PS3 version. That and my familiarity with the 360 interface swayed me in its favour.
If you do make your way onto PSN, hit me up sometime and we can play some.

Hey guys! Been an inactive member of the site for a while, figured I'd come out of hiding!
Lucky for you this community is actually quite fond of ninjas.

Intelligent Alpha

Hey everyone! New to the forum but not DOA! 4 was my first game! I'm having a blast with 5U. I'm also on DOAW! I know a few folks on here from DOAW, but having met them in ranked matches as well (You guys are good! Geez! :p) I wouldn't call myself a casual but i don't posses deep knowledge of the game either. (Is this a bad thing?)

Anywho, from lurking, I've found this forum (and DOAW) to be very informative and helpful - i certainly need it!

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
I wouldn't call myself a casual but i don't posses deep knowledge of the game either. (Is this a bad thing?)

No, everyone started off somewhere down there.

hi i'm new,doa 5 is my first game of the series but i love this game and gen fu.In italy the game is not very popular i hope to know a lot of gamers for play together

May not be popular right now, but there are other players in Italy. Check out @Sly Bass' Player Map to find some who have already reported in. There are even two FSD members already from Italy: @iamalfaandomega and @Bakuhatsu No Usagi

Kanoppio

Hey FSD, I'm another italian guy (you're not alone @genfuzzeinfuriaeretica :p ). I mainly play Virtua Fighter5FS but I just started to understand the gameplay of DoA and I want to improve at least my basic skill on this game (I played DoA1, 2 n 4 but just for fun), I think I'm in the right place. :)

ps: A shaolin monk should be really cool in this game...maybe a Lei Fei? :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Hey FSD, I'm another italian guy (you're not alone @genfuzzeinfuriaeretica :p ). I mainly play Virtua Fighter5FS but I just started to understand the gameplay of DoA and I want to improve at least my basic skill on this game (I played DoA1, 2 n 4 but just for fun), I think I'm in the right place. :)

Welcome @Kanoppio, keep in mind if you add an @ symbol before someone's name you'll tag them in the post and they'll be notified :).

Welcome, good playing with you earlier.

Brute

Standard Donor
Hi hello! i'm new to FSD but i've been playing DOA 5 for about a year. i'm not very good but im still trying my hardest. i see a lot of "clans" i guess they are called. i think it would be interesting to join one!
Look who finally decided to post, lol.

ggs the other night, btw

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD