New to FSD? Introduce yourself here.

Kronin

Hi @XxGamerBoy_89xX and welcome to FSD =)

If you want get more informations about the current tier list, the right place is the peculiar topic dedicated to its discussion: http://www.freestepdodge.com/threads/the-official-tier-list-with-discussion-thread.3817/

Keep in mind anyway that the list - in addition to be a work in progress - is far from getting the agreement of the entire competitive players on this site, let alone different communities as Western and Eastern ones. Also - like for all the fighting games - a tier list can give you an idea of how much and how better tools a character can keep in comparison to the average of the roster, but again this doesn't mean that a lower tier character will necessarily lose against an higher one: various DoA players demonstrated to know how win tournaments with characters usually considered from many weak ones =)

Last edited:

XxGamerBoy_89xX

Hi @XxGamerBoy_89xX and welcome to FSD =)

If you want get more informations about the current tier list, the right place is the peculiar topic dedicated to its discussion: http://www.freestepdodge.com/threads/the-official-tier-list-with-discussion-thread.3817/

Keep in mind anyway that the list - in addition to be a work in progress - is far from getting the agreement of the entire competitive players on this site, let alone different communities as Western and Eastern ones. Also - like for all the fighting games - a tier list can give you an idea of how much and how better tools a character can keep in comparison to the average of the roster, but again this doesn't mean that a lower tier character will necessarily lose against an higher one: various DoA players demonstrated to know how win tournaments with characters usually considered from many weak ones =)
Thanks for that bro

Haasthur

hello everyone, i am new on the forum, and i am playing at doa5 lr on ps4. I am french and my main is lei fang. I really hope that doa6 is coming soon. Perhaps the new announcemant at doa festival ........ (i hope :p)

Sorry if my english / american is not good and with a lots of sentences mistakes, i learn english well, but i don't write a lot.

mayummi

Hey...
Um Lmao , my friend recommended me here, My name is Alani~
You might know me as X__SnowBunny__X on PS3..
Uh, I like to travel? Lmao
Hollowichgo and Hajin Are my IDOLS and always will BE (FUHK YOU OTHERS >:D) jk but, yeah That's all.

Maphis

Heyy all. Maphis here, new to FSD but not so much DoA, I've been playing on and off since 4 and I'm trying to get better. Pretty much have exclusively been a PSN player, but I played on xbox back in the DoA4 days for a good portion of my childhood about 10 years ago. Soon to be upgrading to PS4. I'm a pretty easy going person and aspire to be a singer. With that I've ranted long enough, so many thanks for reading this.

xTRYxH4RDx55x

Hey guys I'm new to this forum and new to DOA. I started like a week ago and I would like to play DOA competitively with my friends. I thought I would start with clan battles and go farther and farther. My friends and I made a new clan do if you would like to challenge us just contact me on PS3 (which is my username here)

Lulu

Nah, you aren't. A lot of your posts are actually really helpful and encouraging. I also like your breakdowns of every character's stances.

LoL..... that reminds me.... I need to update a few of them using the special technique Gruff taught me.... and I need to thank him that too. :)

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Sup everybody, just joined today and got sent here by an admin. I joined to get help with improving my skills. I've been playing for about 3-4 months now and still SUUUUUUUCK.

You'll get better. There's plenty of people here to help you out.

system11

Standard Donor
Seems I totally failed to post here when I joined a short while ago.

I've been playing DOA since the first game, since I can't really play games as much anymore (age and a lifetime of keyboard use caught up with me) I really only use my main now and play at a casual level. I've been using Helena since DOA2, I'd never change her now but I'm trying to learn a little bit of Hitomi too.

Would be interested to get in touch with more PS4 EU players who just like to run zero drama lobbies and enjoy playing the game - even if it means losing every round it's all good experience.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
So where do I go specifically for help with different things? Things like character specific matchups, etc. Not entirely familiar with the flow of this place.

There are character boards (for DOA5) in the DOA5 section. If you want character specific match up help I'd recommend posting in your or your opponent's character boards.

If you're looking to understand more of the system or how characters in general relate to it, either through reading existing topics or have a new question to ask, post up in the DOA5 System Discussion.

If you're looking to get a general talk of the DOA5 game including Online, Story, Casual discussion, the DOA5 General discussion board is available to you.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD