New to FSD? Introduce yourself here.

Eks

Play Yakuza
Premium Donor
Hey guys! Signed up last week. I'm a Tekken guy so I decided to take a break from Tekken Tag 2 and started playing DoA5U. Ever since then DoA5U became my favorite fighting game. I tried going back to Tekken, but I just couldn't. It felt so different. Anyways I'm always up for a match. Hit me up on PSN: eks2009

Hey guys! Signed up last week. I'm a Tekken guy so I decided to take a break from Tekken Tag 2 and started playing DoA5U. Ever since then DoA5U became my favorite fighting game. I tried going back to Tekken, but I just couldn't. It felt so different. Anyways I'm always up for a match. Hit me up on PSN: eks2009

Yeah, I'm a Tekken player myself but I like DOA too.

tokiopewpew

Standard Donor
Hello there, I've been playing DoA5U for quite a few months and I thought it was a good time to get here ! I'm an EU player, feel free to add me for a few matches
PSN : zephyrion22

I remember your name, I took some serious drubbing from your Eliot several times when you joined my lobby. If you don't mind, I'd like to send you an request.

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
Welcome guys! Glad to have you in the community. Hope that you guys have a great experience here. :)
Hello all, just joined the site recently. I'm a 2d player, main games are Guilty Gear and Skullgirls but I'm trying to get into 3d fighters starting with DoA5u now. I'm enjoying it a lot even though I'm bad.
I like that avatar! If I was playing Skull Girls, that would be the character that I would use. :cool:

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD