New videos from DOAFES 2018

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
At the end of the last video Ayane’s bangs blow in the wind :eek: I really want to see how that would look with characters with long flowy hair like Kokoro. There better be a stage with stormy weather to show off these new wind effects!
I don't think theyre new tbh, the game is just giving the bangs and hair more movement so it's not like a feather like DOA5 had xD the hair textures also look better too, they seem crisper and slightly thicker, although Helena's loose hair in the Kokoro trailer still seemed a bit like her old DOA5 hair
yeah there of course will be the normal outfit dlc sets where each character gets their own unique outfit, But maybe there could be like hairstyle and accessories dlc or something too? Who knows but I guess we'll see.

oh and NiCo's deluxe outfit looks nice, Not sure how to feel about hitomi's to be honest but I'll wait until I see it in game because I also was not sure about Honoka's either until I saw it in game.
That's what I'm really hoping for since I'm a sucker for hairstyles and accessories xD I also wouldn't mind maybe costume swaps as well where characters can trade certain costumes as well. Like imagine Kasumi in Lisa's new outfit with that damn high waist thong....:oops:

Dr PaC

Ha… I expected gameplay… I was wrong XD

Well at least TN seems to have a basic understanding when breasts move and when they don't… unlike whoever implemented the physics for SCVI lol

I knew it would be alot of noob play, so I was watching to see if there were any occasional new normals not shown yet and how improved the graphics were mostly. The hair flow and the overall look is coming along nicely from what I seen in these videos so far

Dr PaC

First look at Leifang's panda jacket recolors, and it has the best ones out of any outfit so far imo! I love the plaid skirt on the red version.

Also, peep those loading times!!

A major improvement from the last build of the game. Also, yes. Leifang's Panda colors are amazing

human013

The loading time seems to have been drastically improved. Almost too good to be true so I hope it transfers well to consoles.
Still liking Leifang's outro the most.

Macca Beam

now just put the classic panda outfit with the hoodie and stockings back in and we're all gucci

the outro spin looks amazing but man, can't they at least loosen her eyebrows up? she's still having a battle frown during the wink
also it's odd how stiff the character select animation is in comparison. i bet this is the work of one of their offshore branches

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD