New York DOA5

bacardi

Well I most of you can make it my event :) I'm trying to get DOA going in the Tri/New England and with events spaced out at 2ish months from each other it should be easy for people to show up

Blackburry

Standard Donor
Role call:

SplSlick
DestructionBomb
Sly Bass
Dat drunk Snipe
Hold_Junkie93
BloodPantherZERO
@ArcuateBeef07 ?
@Something-Unique ?
@Kurukurtz ?
@BBoyDragon ?
@shurf ?
@Blackburry ?
Tenryuga
@Jaeger
If you have a question mark it means it is unclear if you're attending

The rest of you have 3 days to back down and come up with an excuse not to fight my Tina.

Also would if unique would like to start that tournament now is your chance.

Other than that New Challengers is next week I'm going would else like to?

Oh what is this for?

Dr Snipe

Premium Donor
I don't think running a tournament would be a good idea since that is being bought up last minute...Just treat the session this saturday as a session so we don't have any confusion :p
I was actually trying to see if it was a tournament too the original post prompt unique to say something about it by Friday if not it would be a session

Hold_Junkie93

I was actually trying to see if it was a tournament too the original post prompt unique to say something about it by Friday if not it would be a session
I don't want Something-Unique to take this in some type a way... (Matter if fact Idrc) but I want to be the only Mila main there. If he doesn't want to show up if it ain't a tourney, so, be it. Seriously, he coming through? Be cool

Dr Snipe

Premium Donor
I don't want Something-Unique to take this in some type a way... (Matter if fact Idrc) but I want to be the only Mila main there. If he doesn't want to show up if it ain't a tourney, so, be it. Seriously, he coming through? Be cool
Said awhile ago that he doesn't have time to show up unless it's a tournament. So unless it is I'll say no. But maybe you could challenge him for that Mila title FT10 character locked?

Hold_Junkie93

Said awhile ago that he doesn't have time to show up unless it's a tournament. So unless it is I'll say no. But maybe you could challenge him for that Mila title FT10 character locked?
My Mila has been getting better as of recently. However, it's not too much about the character but the player. Shit, I gotta have more confidence in myself, I down myself too much sometimes. I guess that's part of my Improvement though, like a tough drill sergeant.

Dr Snipe

Premium Donor
My Mila has been getting better as of recently. However, it's not too much about the character but the player. Shit, I gotta have more confidence in myself, I down myself too much sometimes. I guess that's part of my Improvement though, like a tough drill sergeant.
Did you incorporate that kick in anyway? The charge kick.

Hold_Junkie93

Been using the feints a bit more for sure. I guess, I'll use it, but why I feel like, I'ma get held?
I can 7K, but 7P is awesome when you add 3k step back, create s a lil spacing during a red critical, let's me see what the opponent wants to do... but umm you can put you notepad away. Not trying to make you know what I might do now.

Dr Snipe

Premium Donor
I can 7K, but 7P is awesome when you add 3k step back, create s a lil spacing during a red critical, let's me see what the opponent wants to do... but umm you can put you notepad away. Not trying to make you know what I might do now.
You don't just fight me. But you know Mila better than me I duuno shit about her. Only habits people do

Hold_Junkie93

You don't just fight me. But you know Mila better than me I duuno shit about her. Only habits people do
Only real things I know for Tina. Your range game has little options. Be weary, when I see you crouch at the start. You might, 1P or 4K if I get too friendly. If I retain to what my name says, I'll lose half my HP.

Dr Snipe

Premium Donor
Or High counter JOC which is what I want people to do and yes little to no options thats why everyone spaces me whether they know it or not

Dr Snipe

Premium Donor
Been wanting to get that streamed and hoped for a tournament at the very least.
Record it and then upload? set matches up because as I recall most people fight till they get bored. First to 10 sets? or First to 5 as I know the editing/upload will be ass

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD