New York DOA5

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Record it and then upload? set matches up because as I recall most people fight till they get bored. First to 10 sets? or First to 5 as I know the editing/upload will be ass

Sly never told you guys? He's bringing his stuff in to record and stream.

Hold_Junkie93

Well I hope it's not too late some people bounce around 5-7p.m. they would need to take priority then.
If he does, it seems, I'll be one of the few still there. Unless, he be like, I want to see my NY brother, Bomb, and play these Akira mirrors. I'ma get hype just watching y'all go at it, cuz that's a whole 'nother level, I unfortunately, haven't gotten to. I's not worthy masa. By that, I mean my Akira. I can't get the knee consistently or his palm combo, that he.kneels first a bit

Last edited:

Something-Unique

Role call:

SplSlick
DestructionBomb
Sly Bass
Dat drunk Snipe
Hold_Junkie93
BloodPantherZERO
@ArcuateBeef07 ?
@Something-Unique ?
@Kurukurtz ?
@BBoyDragon Defeated
@shurf ?
@Blackburry ?
Tenryuga
@Jaeger
If you have a question mark it means it is unclear if you're attending

The rest of you have 3 days to back down and come up with an excuse not to fight my Tina.

Also would if unique would like to start that tournament now is your chance.

Other than that New Challengers is next week I'm going would else like to?

I won't be there. Perhaps next time.

BloodPantherZERO

It was great to be in the middle of the scene for once and meet you guys. Next time y'all meet up, let me know and I'll do my best to come out (and maybe be a little less sober, who knows, lol.) To Sly Bass, hope things clear up for you and we can meet next time. That was actually my first time at an actual FGC event, and even though I was nervous I had a lot of fun.

splslick

It was great to be in the middle of the scene for once and meet you guys. Next time y'all meet up, let me know and I'll do my best to come out (and maybe be a little less sober, who knows, lol.) To Sly Bass, hope things clear up for you and we can meet next time. That was actually my first time at an actual FGC event, and even though I was nervous I had a lot of fun.
It was nice meeting you as well...I was the Momiji player with the plaid shirt :O.....I didn't know you were coming from Jersey :O :O :O :O :O....Next time, I'll make sure it's not on a weekend that a major anime game's release is on =[

Dr Snipe

Premium Donor
I dropped something at Next Level can someone help me find it? It's very important to me.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD