New York DOA5

splslick

Iight guys..I'll post up the potential dates for when we can host a session in a few days cause I don't have my schedule yet from work....Ideally it's going to be on a Friday or Saturday :D

Tenryuga

Yo. I'm not available this weekend and I dunno what my schedules looking like afterward. I'll hit you guys up once I find out; It's been too long since we've played lmao.

splslick

Hi I'm new to this site and will body all of you.
You are alive :O

Boo you dudes ain't consistent, boo.. Na I can play Lew by himself again. Everybody else disappoint it seems.
I have faith in everyone....Push comes to shove, I don't mind doing a session between 2-4 people...As long as I get to play and get more of a feel for my characters :D

BloodPantherZERO

Jesus ffffffffff all these distractions keeping me from ever getting good, let alone playing at all. I'm back to playing now, for real this time. Just need to figure out what character would suit me well. (:helena:? :kasumi:? :momiji:...? So much to study...)

Scrubby musings aside, is there anything coming up soon where I could disgrace you all with my presence? I'll do my best to make it now that my schedule is all clear.

Kurukurtz

nothin's stopping you from maining Dice ;D not sure about events. KIT is this weekend, and nobody's sure when they're free. You're near me if you wanna link up. otherwise, idk

BloodPantherZERO

Really doubt I'd be able to make it to KIT at all, kinda hard just to get places in the city what with being unable to drive right now and all but I could come up with something to somehow manage.

Also, I would love to link up with some nearby peeps! Only so much training mode and online I can stand, lols. If you don't mind, I can add you on PSN and I'll be available to play most of the time, pretty much.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD