Next DLC

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
The most awesome way they could do it would be a title update that puts everyone in the costumes all day, so even if you HATE Christmas (or don't celebrate it for the many possible reasons), you're stuck wearing them. Then after the day they'd disappear. Other games have done similar things and I think it'd be funny. I personally don't celebrate Christmas and since I know it'd drive me nuts it would be an awesome troll move.

Brute

Standard Donor
The most awesome way they could do it would be a title update that puts everyone in the costumes all day, so even if you HATE Christmas (or don't celebrate it for the many possible reasons), you're stuck wearing them. Then after the day they'd disappear. Other games have done similar things and I think it'd be funny. I personally don't celebrate Christmas and since I know it'd drive me nuts it would be an awesome troll move.
That would be insanely cruel to those with slow DL rates.

Chaos

If Hitomi or Lisa don't have a Christmas outfit then Im going to be disappointed.......not really, meh...maybe.

loralei

These are actually pretty cute! Kasumi's is looking the best with the striped stockings. We get to see some vita graphics; What happened to her face?!

Tokkosho

im confused... are people disappointed that its X-mas dlc or that the girls have the exact same one? im disappointed they have the exact same one, i would actually buy christmas dlc over the other crap (IF it had a Pai one and the girls didnt all have the exact same) it seems to be mainstream to hate the dlc now lol

Keved

If this pack includes a Gen Fu Santa & Zack as The Grinch i will throw my money at Team Ninja.

Make it happen guys.

tumblr_lwbpo0mdgu1r7gq2to1_500.gif

SaihateDYNAMO

Since its the Christmas season, which means goodwill to all and whatnot, why not have a free recolor pack with one recolor for one of each characters costume?

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
Bass is too fat for all that christmas eve work. He is better as a mall santa.

Bayman is infinitely better for the work itself. He's big enough to pull off the look, athletic enough to carry the bag, knows how to handle the cold for prolonged periods of time, skilled in the arts of aerial infiltration, and can easily snap the neck of any dog/small child in case of detection.

Bass would just wake up the whole fucking neighborhood.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Bass is too fat for all that christmas eve work. He is better as a mall santa.

Bayman is infinitely better for the work itself. He's big enough to pull off the look, athletic enough to carry the bag, knows how to handle the cold for prolonged periods of time, skilled in the arts of aerial infiltration, and can easily snap the neck of any dog/small child in case of detection.

Bass would just wake up the whole fucking neighborhood.

Ah, but does he have a beard!?

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
that's assuming that Santa is not supposed to be noticed. You have to at least show yourself to a small percentage of the member base to keep the hope alive and verify there aren't any impostors running around.

DR2K

Just ask yourself, whos lap do you want to sit on? I personally prefer Bayman, but some people have a Gilf fetish.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD