Aliorumnas

I wanted this for Helena.

swel8n.jpg

Instead of this.
OMG can you do Christies fire outfit from DOA 4? and Helenas
150px-HelenaDOA4C2.jpg

KwonJigglypuff

Especially this one.
Lei Fang needs a proper kung fu costume.

I had a thought with Leifang12. Why don't we just use these shops to show TN what we really want ?
Why can't we just make our own pack from scratch, with costumes we like for our characters ?
Sure some will dislike some costume, but at least, we won't end up with lazy color swap, because they are afraid to disappoint us with something original but not popular.

My idea is to choose 2 costumes per character and make a montage of them, a sort of "sample message" for Twitter and Facebook.
It would be call "Fan Pack".

TN should really make a poll anyway..

ninjaguy446

Especially this one.
Lei Fang needs a proper kung fu costume.

I had a thought with Leifang12. Why don't we just use these shops to show TN what we really want ?
Why can't we just make our own pack from scratch, with costumes we like for our characters ?
Sure some will dislike some costume, but at least, we won't end up with lazy color swap, because they are afraid to disappoint us with something original but not popular.

My idea is to choose 2 costumes per character and make a montage of them, a sort of "sample message" for Twitter and Facebook.
It would be call "Fan Pack".

TN should really make a poll anyway..
If you did do that, I think Helena's white dress (the first pic you posted) would be an amazing choice. :D

Dave

Does anyone think we will get any original designs for DLC? Or do you think they will all just be swaps / recolors / old ones?

DR2K

Does anyone think we will get any original designs for DLC? Or do you think they will all just be swaps / recolors / old ones?

90% Old ones/10% New

60% Recolors/swaps/40% Unique

Not bad, but it is very pricey.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
You would think Microsoft or Team Ninja would act quickly on a series such as DoA that has given alot to the Xbox brand name over the years, atleast give some valid reasons or just some kind of general feedback to it's Xbox fanbase so they know where they stand instead of alienating them without any response & leaving them in the dark, guessing.

But they like having us guessing. ;)

Also, great costume choices. Those are probably my all time favorite ones for Ayane and Jann Lee.

Does Bayman even have any other good ones? DOA4 he had only two I cared about and 3 in total

DOA4 C1 is easily the worst outfit he's ever had. Quite possibly the worst outfit ever in a DOA game. I really like his C1 and C3 in DOA5 though, along with his free DLC one. The rest are awful though.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD