Next DLC

Keved

Okay so i was playing some good ole DOA1 off the Japanese PSN store, ignoring the shoebox shaped chests, duck feet & pointy, spiky limbs while checking out some of the costumes like a keen fashionista.

Here are some classics I'd love to see receive a bucket of slick HD paint.

Chinese dress: Leifang looks as though she has sneaked into Ada Wongs place & ransacked her closet for her RE4 style dress.

130px-DOA1_LeiFang_C11.png

Torn Jeans: Lei Fangs "I can't be arsed finding a decent pair of pants" attire

150px-DOA1_LeiFang_C8.png

Girl Scout: Ayanes clothes when she goes hitchhiking.

150px-AyaneDOAUC10.jpg

Army Kasumi: Forget crawling through trenches & hiding in bunkers. This costume should be made for fighting in. Bring it to DoA5!

150px-KasumiDOAUC19.jpg

Clubbin' Tina: Tina's going out at night clothes.

150px-TinaDOAUC7.jpg

& finally, Sisqo Zack!!

150px-DOAUzack_cos08.jpg

These most likely won't come true but let me have my fun. :cool:

View attachment 1087What do you Helena fans think?
What do i think of Helena in that costume?

Lurk.gif

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
I always mention the DOA throwback 'cause, well... it's my favorite outfit, but Ryu also has other great ones I wish they'd bring back.

DOAUryu_cos07.jpg
DOAUryu_cos06.jpg
DOAUryu_cos08.jpg

and as a bonus...

never got to play as Hayabusa in either of those outfits because A) i didn't have the previous DOAs and B) i sucked back when i played the original ninja gaiden and that was all they had it for.so i would love those costumes.

Chaos

IMG_20130423_214819.jpg
Remember how beautiful the sunset version looks? Now imagine seeing it on DOA5 :eek:
Deep Impact is specifically my all time favorite main
menu soundtrack of fighting game history. It is extremely unforgivable and I still think it's a true classic hands down. Deep Impact is way superior than every single soundtrack on DOA5.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
I don't think this is a character DLC being announced. Remember, Tom Lee said that the "surprise" (Character DLC plus more) will be announced this summer at E3 2013. What TN's talking about, for this DLC, is probably more costume packs :cool:

Wait, did they actually confirm character DLC? Last I heard we didn't know what the E3 announcement was, but were speculating on DOAX3 or Leon.

synce

Tom Lee actually said between now and E3 there will be a few surprises too... I guess we'll find out next week if he's talking about costumes.

BTW the link in that tweet talks about an event where you can play with TN. Maybe they'll show off the new content there, but it doesn't specifically mention an announcement

Diego

If they run out of money, they could always do crowd funding. As long as they sell they give out free DLC afterwards and "some" paid DLC (like stages) for a very low price.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
Reason why I hate the hype because TN is talking about there will be a DL version of DOA5 coming to 360 (April 30). But at the same time they say they will announce new info next week....... -__- smh
Wait...a downloadable version of DOA5 on XboxLive? I already heard that the game will be on the "Games on demand" section for XboxLive three weeks ago.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
Wait...a downloadable version of DOA5 on XboxLive? I already heard that the game will be on the "Games on demand" section for XboxLive three weeks ago.

I could have sworn that a digital version was supposed to be out months ago. I don't know whatever happened to that, or if I was just imagining it, but whatever. I guess it'll be out on Tuesday.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
I would love to see classic win poses from DOA2, DOA3 & DOA4. :)

If Tengu comes back, I want him to say "Feel my hate!" again like he did in DOA2U. No idea why they removed it in DOA4. Well they removed that quote anyway, not the pose. That same pose he did with that quote was used in DOA4 for his "I have purified and cleansed the land!" and "A blood red flower blooms over your corpse!" quotes.

I also want Bayman to say "Check-a-mate-uu" again.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD