Ninja Gaiden Thread

Anything new. I just beat all the tag missions lol. A big headache. Mentor 5 was harder than some of the master missions manily because of the stupid AI partner. And MN4 was easier when I was doing things by myself lol. But I am still waiting for a blood mod and also where do I download that red mist at? And is there a trainer for ngs1 to start the game off with all the weaons. I know if you have the rcpse3 and you have sigma on that then there is a trainer.

uwu

does anyone know where I can find this image of the Ninja Gaiden Black promo art but by itself? I like the way it looks and I've never seen it before
Ninja-Gaiden-Master-Collection-Reversible-Cover-Art-1.jpg

Keylay

does anyone know where I can find this image of the Ninja Gaiden Black promo art but by itself? I like the way it looks and I've never seen it before View attachment 38363
It's from Ninja Gaiden Sigma. I used to have the original image as I'm using it as my avatar but I don't have it anymore. Tried a reverse image search but couldn't find a clean version. Best I could find

1-Ninja_Gaiden_Sigma_Post-Game.png

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
It's from Ninja Gaiden Sigma. I used to have the original image as I'm using it as my avatar but I don't have it anymore. Tried a reverse image search but couldn't find a clean version. Best I could find

1-Ninja_Gaiden_Sigma_Post-Game.png

Yeah, I used to have the image as well, but I must have deleted it by mistake. Now it's nowhere to be found. I'll see if Master has the content creator kit still for Master NINJA Collection.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
You can see it in the Master Collection Digital Art Book. I don't know of how to rip the sprites from it though, but this was a capture of it:
oBH7k5.jpg

Also an Ayane & Rachel altered one was also in the marketing for the pachinko game CR NINJA GAIDEN.

zCpLih.jpg

Last edited:

WAZAAAAA

ooo spicy
lol why is the art book a separate app/game
@Matt Ponton fyi you can dump game textures that are loaded in your RAM with no knowledge needed of decryption with any of these tools: 3D Ripper DX (too ancient), RenderDoc, Ninja Ripper, SpecialK

here's what I got with RenderDoc (aka the only one that worked lol). The ugly transparent lines at the sides were part of it don't blame me
ZrNsFaS.png

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD