Ninja Gaiden Thread

More
Days
Is there a chance you could do a mod for pc on ninja gaiden sigma 2 where you make that stupid purple mist a red mist. Might not be blood but would be close enough. Also do a mod on sigma 3 on Ryus costume where he is shirtless and make both his arms normal and get rid of the demon arm. Last but not least could you make a mod to ryus clasic costume and swap the head for the head he has for the shirless costume and make his scarf red. I would love to see a Strider Hiryu mod lol.

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
Is there a chance you could do a mod for pc on ninja gaiden sigma 2 where you make that stupid purple mist a red mist. Might not be blood but would be close enough. Also do a mod on sigma 3 on Ryus costume where he is shirtless and make both his arms normal and get rid of the demon arm. Last but not least could you make a mod to ryus clasic costume and swap the head for the head he has for the shirless costume and make his scarf red. I would love to see a Strider Hiryu mod lol.

Hey,

Yeah swapping Ryu model to the one without the cursed arm can be done.

Sigma 2 - I don't think I'm skilled enough but once some talented people create tools for the MC collection, should be possible. Sigma 2 has an effects folder and that's where the purple mist lies. There's a filed called Blood_Effect

Tbh I wonder if a simple search for purple in hex could be it lol

Swapping items can be done, it's pretty much the same method as DOA5.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
PC Spec requirements are now up.

Untitled.png

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
Ouch.

The Ninja Trials have been gimped to a hilariously easily level....that was the only thing I was honestly looking forward to.

Brute

Standard Donor
acycle11b.jpg

So, not only did they add a Very Easy mode, but they also renamed Easy Mode to "Normal" and renamed Normal Mode to "Hard."

As if Sigma 2 weren't easy enough. xD

How do you set the display settings in this game. Can some one explain in detail for me or just make a youtube video. Also I noticed when I was decaping some one in the game I did see blood and then it went away. I think the source code for the blood is in the game or something.

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
For NGRE on PC, if anyone wants to unlock all costumes including unmasked Ryu and skip story to go straight into chapter challenge/ninja trials.
Set line 74C0 to 7560 to 01 in your SYSTEM SAVE located in Documents -> KoeiTecmo Folder

Edit: Looks like it unlocked Master Ninja and Ultimate Ninja difficulty as well. This is great, don't have to go through Hard and Master Ninja anymore!

Last edited:

Brute

Standard Donor
Has anyone figured out how to unlock the DOA Throwback costume in NGS2?

I've completed all the Ninja Races, all Acolyte/Warrior Tag Missions, and have completed the game on Mentor collecting all crystal skulls.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD