Ninja Gaiden Thread

Kronin

And freakin spoilers dude. I just remembered him as the guy who said rachel will be fine then got sampled by the DDB at the end and that's it.

Haven't played ng since the original so any content added since black/sigma/ plus is new to me.

The info is actually reported in a diary of a dead black spider ninja from NG2: the name of Gamov is not explicitely used but appear clear that the text is talking about him.

Kronin

*only partially played ng2*

It wasn't a critique or a wish to make the know-it-all xD I wanted just say you that it's not an addition to NG1 from the Black or Sigma version, so you are justified not knowing it (because no one that played only NG1 can know it) =)

NinjaRayMan

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=MUL10002&mode=retail

Statue is up for pre-order. Looks awesome. $274.
More pics and info on Team Ninja and Ninja Gaiden Facebook page

11083670_1092229667469208_4682405600020282430_n.jpg

NinjaRayMan

Those are the only two sites listed on the two FB pages I referenced in my original post. I'm sure more sites will sell it eventually, looks like they are pushing those sites with pre-order discounts

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Just bought mine. You can preorder straight from Multi-verse Studios themselves now. If you pay in full you get the same $274.99 those sketchy looking stores give and it's coming from the source. Now the wait begins. My order number was 14 so I can't imagine a lot of people have bought them yet.

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
Just bought mine. You can preorder straight from Multi-verse Studios themselves now. If you pay in full you get the same $274.99 those sketchy looking stores give and it's coming from the source. Now the wait begins. My order number was 14 so I can't imagine a lot of people have bought them yet.

Oh damn they have free shipping! How can I pay in full to get the $274 price? I dont see it

If I pay in full I have to pay for shipping, if I pre order I dont pay shipping. Hmmm lol

Edit:

Well i got in contact with Multiverse and they said even with preorder im going to get charged $68 for shipping so I guess im going to have to re preorder again from the third party supplier lol

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD