Nurse ryu

Yurlungur

So, i might as well make a little thread with my crackfics that are enjoyable so here's we're there going. I'll post the two i've already written. Au where ryu is a nurse.

Sarah is lying in a hospital bed after a horrible beating from gen fu. She calls out for a nurse. Ryu appears in a nurses outfit. "What does the doctor say", she asked while groaning in pain. Ryu goes close and whispers in her ear "he said you need the izuna treatment". "What?", she asked. Sarah then get's izuna'ed out the window. K.O is heard in the background.

Yurlungur

Brad wong walks into the hospital room. "Oh, man i've been drinking way too much. I had some of that genra drink", he said mumbling to nurse haybusa. "Hey nurse do you got anything to make me feel better, i feel like my head is spinning, hic", brad said too drunk to even move. "So you're head is spinning?", ryu asked. "Yeah, anyway to make it stop", brad said holding his head in pain. "I know", ryu said. YAAAAAAHHHHHH went ryu and out went brad from the window. K. O said a horrible japanese woman with a microphone. Okay, you'll get another one in a few days.

Yurlungur

Distant screaming of "YAWWWWWWW" can be heard in the background. Nurse momiji tried helping lei fang with her bandages. "Oh, it doesn't hurt that much does it?", momiji asked. "YAWWWWWWW", lei fang shouted in pain. "Oh, my we need to get nurse ryu in here to help you. He has something that will help", she said. Lei fang began making her horrible sexual noises while momiji was trying to do up the bandages. Ryu walked in. "Oh thank goodness ryu, you need to do something about this patient", she exclaimed. "I know what she needs" ryu said. "SHE SHOULD PUT SOME ICE ON THAT", bellowed a voice from the door. Ryu turned around and gave her a cut eye. Kokoro stood there and looked very confused and they glanced at each other eye to for a brief minute. YAHHHHHHHHHHHHH, ryu shouted.

Yurlungur

sorry rawbie

Helena sat in her hospital bed frowning at the awful food she had. "Oh, this is awful. NURSE, I DEMAND SOME REAL FOOD", she shouted. Ryu walked in. "What's the problem", he asked her. "This food is awful, i demand some real food", she said shoving the food away nearly knocking it over. "I know what you need", ryu said. "Oh", she asked. "L'espirt du renard", he said to her. "What", she said. YAAAAAWWWW, ryu shouted.

fun fact: izuna is translated to fox spirit

Last edited:

Brute

Standard Donor
fun fact: izuna translated to fox spirit
UfsKJ.gif

Yurlungur

Gen fu was lying in the hospital bed. Eliot was there looking very upset. "Master, i think place will help you get better. Please master, you need to get better", eliot said trying to control his frustration. Gen fu began coughing loudly. Eliot looked upset. "My bones eliot, they have arthritis and i can barely move", gen fu muttered. "This place will get you the help you need", eliot said while rushing out to get the nurse. Nurse ryu walked in with eliot. "What can you do to make him feel better", eliot asked. "Stiff bones?", ryu questioned the old man. Gen fu nodded. "Please, do whatever it takes to help him", Eliot shouted.

"mmmmm", ryu said. YAAWWWWWWWWWWW. K.O.

"oh my word that izuna treatment really works", gen fu said after his 6 story drop. Nurse momiji walks out. "Oh, mr. gen fu. You forgot this", she said while handing him a piece of paper. "What's this", he asked. He looked at the paper and got a heart attack and died.

"What happened", Eliot shouted. "He looked at the bill", ryu said and walked out.

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Gen fu was lying in the hospital bed. Eliot was there looking very upset. "Master, i think place will help you get better. Please master, you need to get better", eliot said trying to control his frustration. Gen fu began coughing loudly. Eliot looked upset. "My bones eliot, they have arthritis and i can barely move", gen fu muttered. "This place will get you the help you need", eliot said while rushing out to get the nurse. Nurse ryu walked in with eliot. "What can you do to make him feel better", eliot asked. "Stiff bones?", ryu questioned the old man. Gen fu nodded. "Please, do whatever it takes to help him", Eliot shouted.

"mmmmm", ryu said. YAAWWWWWWWWWWW. K.O.

"oh my word that izuna treatment really works", gen fu said after his 6 story drop. Nurse momiji walks out. "Oh, mr. gen fu. You forgot this", she said while handing him a piece of paper. "What's this", he asked. He looked at the paper and got a heart attack and died.

"What happened", Eliot shouted. "He looked at the bill", ryu said and walked out.

This is the best story yet!

Rawbietussin

TN confirmed a "free" secret DLC is coming next week along with the shitty ones they revealed for the females.

image_zps10567ad3.jpg

Conditions on how to unlock Nurse Ryu:

• Select Ryu's Fighter Pack Shorts
• Defeat Lisa (wearing nurse costume) with an Izuna Drop for 500 times (online battle or versus mode) in the Depth stage
• Defeat Rachel (wearing nurse costume) with an Izuna Drop for 500 times online (online battle or versus mode) in the Lab stage
• A DLC catalogue shall be unlocked and start downloading
• Go to PSN store to download costume

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD