Characters Nyotengu "Everything is my practical joke!" General Thread

Codemaster92163

The only good thing about DOA4 Tengu was that he always got floor damage with every single launch, since his 8P+K was guaranteed so long as you used it on airborne opponents. Basically, it was a bunch of simple mixups, from either 1 of the 2Ps or both, when he'd go from low to mid with his 2H+K series, and if he wanted to throw you.

All in all, he was a terrible character, but he was a badass and fun.

GarryJaune

Om8HczN.jpg
DAZ EYES

I am torn...

It's no secret that dead or alive 5 and myself did not really get along, i enjoyed it from time to time but it was never really the same for me. When ultimate was announced i gave all the effort i could to help spread awareness about the criminal lack of my favorite avian acrobatic assaulter. After that failed i kind of just gave up in general, nothing dramatic just lost desire to play, went home to be a family man if you will.

Not too long ago i was sitting around playing MTG and had my xbox on in the background playing music, when i got a message from the last sentinel of the once great NOD empire. My friend Chun Li Fanatic simply said, "tengu's back"
I had no reason to believe him or rather whoever was trying to trick him. so i didn't check myself until later that day out of boredom. And what do I see? but a mass of fan service and leather parading as my once proud Bird man. But nobody ever said tengu had to come back as he was i suppose, and the big man did die, (that hasn't stopped ein, but whatever) can i find room in my heart for this? i wasn't sure, did i really want to come back? And then... i saw that she still has the Subway Stapler wall throw. . . Count me In, I'll see you all when the bird drops.

So, how are the kids? They doing alright? You holdin' that for down? Also I was gonna make a NODsense pun somewhere in this thread. I forgot what it would be in response to though.

None of my own yet, helping the SO win a custody battle for hers though so that's a thing. And really what situation doesn't lend well to a NODsense pun? It's just so versatile.

Koompbala

can i find room in my heart for this? i wasn't sure, did i really want to come back? And then... i saw that she still has the Subway Stapler wall throw. . . Count me In, I'll see you all when the bird drops.

You already are coming back and all but just think of this Femgu. As a grown version of Eileen I mean your Eileen always did have black wings. What does Femgu have? Black wings and they both have black hair too.

Glad to have you back, Subway.

Thanks, Looking forward to more "Tengu" mirrors.

You already are coming back and all but just think of this Femgu. As a grown version of Eileen I mean your Eileen always did have black wings. What does Femgu have? Black wings and they both have black hair too.

You know that's fair. I was actually playing FS just yesterday and musing on how neat it would be to have her in doa. I believe I shall think of this character as a mix of Tengu and Eileen that might amuse me.

Last edited:

Brute

Standard Donor
Well, for those of you who don't already know, I'm submitting a Nyotengu costume for the Halloween fan contest. So if you're one of those like me who was disappointed with her existing costume selection, you might find it appealing (especially if it makes it in).

NecrotenguBrute_zps5aa03f52.png

RoboJoe

Has there been any new news regarding Nyotengu? Anything like move list videos, combo videos, new tech, etc? I don't really know where to look.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD