Characters Nyotengu "Everything is my practical joke!" General Thread

FatalxInnocence

8K37gVx.jpg

This is probably the coolest halloween design to me... she seems like a queen of hearts type character too.

David Gregg

Although Necrotengu is my favorite I would be happy if either that or the queen of hearts made it in (ideally TN just makes both. XD).
As for the demon/geisha/thing even though it has amazing artwork...
10535710_550989618338461_7233483093958044262_o.png
...I don't like the design at all. The hair, makeup, the big dress (which essentially looks like her C1 and C2 combined) just isn't that appealing to me.

Last edited:

FatalxInnocence

I think it pretty much is her C1 just... more loose. As in it's literally falling off her. She's drowning in her dress. The scepter is a cool replacement though >_>;;

Like if you look at the attacks involving her fan, it'll look like she's semi-knighting someone hahaha especially with that wind launcher throw.

David Gregg

I think we're all discussing a different design here. XD I think the demon/geisha thing resembles her current wardrobe too much (and it looks like she put Helena's outfit on from last year's Halloween underneath her dress). :p I like the queen of hearts design.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Aren't we just the attention grabbing fanny. I gotta admit though I am not a fan of costume talk. I am not a fan of fashion either that being said. I am not a fan of costumes in general.

You mean that Queen of hearts?

I gave up costume voting long ago but I'll vote for Brutes because he's a swell dude and I support FP. Other then that...I wouldn't really vote for those costumes anymore since Bananakira is gone.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD