Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

Jadeinchains

Now that Scarlet's out, I care about VV less and less. Scarlet's the one I actually *enjoy* playing. I find VV to be kind of a chore at times, but am still sticking around for the girls who aren't in Scarlet. Like, Scarlet (and Fortune) may take a long time to get swimsuits in collections, but at least I'll know I can, and it's not on how much I want to spend for even a percentage.

Yeah I feel the same way, I haven't been playing VV much recently. I like VV but not nearly as much as I love the actual full console Xtreme games.

For one the controls are better ( imo ), As well as I just prefer to play on console. And just everything like if you want a swimsuit you can go get it and it isn't a random chance gacha if you will or won't. You can actually play the activities instead of just watching etc.

So yeah, I like VV but the console games are by far what I like more.

And thanks @Yuffie for the heads up! :)

hardseppo

Honoka Gravure Panel (Stella Aries SSR) with lotions
https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm34841099

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Honoka-Gravure-Panel-(Stella-Aries-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

Jadeinchains

Yay! I managed to do lots in X3S today! :)

I've officially platinumed the game now.
I've gotten all the gravures for the girls. ( excluding the poledancing ones, though I did get them for Honoka )
I've got all the girls their LR outfits in the default colours and "lovely summer" outfits.
And I also unlocked the timestop hourglass!

Edit: Since I have the hourglass now I decided to take some pics of the preorder outfits of Leifang and Misaki. :)

46541392105_bd6630921e_b.jpg

47403737252_9cbe69ae00_b.jpg

46541392265_07522f5ea0_b.jpg

47403736402_d00290d0a4_b.jpg

Last edited:

Xerampelinae

Nice! When Fortune came out, I wasn't working and I was in a serious depression state, so it was all I did and I kind of burned myself out on it. So with Scarlet I'm taking things a little slower so that doesn't happen again. I'm almost at level 60. I still have to play a vacation with Marie to unlock her items and get S+, and then do it with Misaki, and I should have Scarlet unlocked.

Jadeinchains

Nice! When Fortune came out, I wasn't working and I was in a serious depression state, so it was all I did and I kind of burned myself out on it. So with Scarlet I'm taking things a little slower so that doesn't happen again. I'm almost at level 60. I still have to play a vacation with Marie to unlock her items and get S+, and then do it with Misaki, and I should have Scarlet unlocked.

I hope your in a better state of mind now. :) Luckily besides doing my psychology course I have quite a lot of free time, So I've been putting it to use to grind Scarlet as much as possible. :p ( Although I actually should be doing some studying lol but I'll get on that! )

besides just having fun playing it, I wanted to make back basically what I'd lost from my Fortune save due to no save transfer, But I feel like I've successfully done that now after having done all this stuff the past couple of days, So now I can chill a lot more with the game and not grind so much which is good lol.

Now the main things on the list to do is I'd like the sailor uniforms for Marie, Honoka and Misaki ( Gonna go with the white one ) and besides that just getting to max owner level, But I'm gonna just chill now as to not burn myself out on it and I'll just get to max level whenever I happen to. :)

Jadeinchains

Just started Marie's vacation and fuck.... I want her bun hairstyle. It's the one I always had her in on VV.

Part of me is hoping that that livestream this Tuesday will show some stuff that will be coming to Scarlet and we'll see hairstyles or something but I'm trying to keep my expectations low since It might just be them playing some of the game and not showing anything new. More hairstyles will be great though like Marie's ponytail, Nyo's Bun, Hitomi and Kokoro's pigtails etc.

Jackie Chan Fan

With the new stream coming, there could be a chance of a new character reveal.

Just thought of something. With the feature disparity between Switch and PS4, it could a way for KT to sell Switch. Same thing with Vita. It has something that the PS4 doesn't have like that wind and touch controls. It eventually went to PS4. lol

Anyway, someone on Twitter (and perhaps lots of PS4 players as well) found out that there are lotions on PS4. It's just locked. Maybe there are fans too. KT just locked it for now so that people will buy the Switch version.

Ninoasker

Yeah, that seems to work. I'm surprised, it has an English translation wtf??? Did someone know about this? Cause I for sure didn't know until now that I received this mail lol. I'm guessing we can't share our accounts with the DMM version...?

Xerampelinae

I don't think so since Steam and DMM are separate entities. It's the same as trying to save transfer between switch and PS4.

EDIT - looks like it's Singapore dollars for paid things, so it's for SE Asia as a region. I would suggest to not even bother playing it if you're already playing the Japanese version, unless you really want the English. It's nice (really nice) but I don't want to start over, and it will be a year behind everything else. And a US version could also come out as well.

Last edited:

HHH816

install the game, it's still on beta so no event.

it's like palying the game on a first time

only 10 girls and english translation

Xerampelinae

Looks like it's just for VV, so they probably won't talk about Scarlet at all. I mean, I would love it if they announced Luna as the first DLC, but we may at least find out when the next VV girl is coming. I'm definitely not staying up all night to watch it.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD