Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

Ninoasker

Oh man, are they going to release VV in NA finally?
It’s already out, but it’s a pretty outdated version. It’s basically the first version that came out in 2017 but with some QOL added in already and with an English translation.

Yuffie

In the VV stream they should show the new girl since it has been practically 3 months.

Oh I saw that that VV game has over 2k players on pc while DOA6 barely has over 200 players.

Maybe that will tell TN that the Xtreme games aren't dead yet.

Oh I heard reports that the Steam VV is censored as well ie no poking, or spraying water.

Anywho this is a surprise release, but for the moment it is available in the Asian region (Singapore, Korea, Thailand, Vietnam) with English, Chinese, and Korean languages.
I believe it is in beta testing but support will be added over time. So just the original 10 girls.
More info here i.e tells you you can play it in western countries.
https://twinfinite.net/2019/03/dead-or-alive-xtreme-venus-vacation-english/

Last edited:

Ninoasker

Love how everyone is screaming “censorship” already without giving them time to even come out of BETA even though the actual tutorial explains to you the shortcut to use the fan and the water spray... I swear this fucking fanbase has several mental damages lmao... it’s DOA6gate all over again.

Kasumi-Phase-X

Dead or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation was the game I would've love the English translation even it was on DMM, but it was unfortunate there wasn't an English translation until a Steam version was released. Although this version (if Steam was an older build when DMM was first release) does sound like something I would need to wait especially hearing about not being about to poke, spray water for girls to react, and pulling their swimsuit etc.

Jadeinchains

Oh cool that an English version of VV is coming out. Personally I wouldn't want to start over again for VV but this is still cool. And the livestream is in just a little over an hour away so let's see if we get any news there.

otnesse

Here's a livestream:

As far as Steam, honestly, I'll probably get it tomorrow when it's released, though I'll probably wait for an American version since that's probably cheaper (due to Singapore currency being even more costly than Yen). Let's just hope people post the English videos somewhere so I can give actual official translations.

Jadeinchains

Still no new character revealed on the stream yet. :I I'm not sure If they're going to.

Edit: Nope, No character reveal during the stream, Omg lol when is this next character going to be revealed?

Last edited:

otnesse

Still no new character revealed on the stream yet. :I I'm not sure If they're going to.

Edit: Nope, No character reveal during the stream, Omg lol when is this next character going to be revealed?

No kidding. At least when Famitsu was doing its rounds on DOAXVV, they gave a heads up by this point. You'd think they'd do something about actually teasing new characters by now. Heck, I don't think they even covered whether Luna or any of the other characters are going to be DLC in DOAX3S.

hardseppo

I guess there's a reason why we don't see a character this time after the usual 3 months: TN is busy. They released DoA6 and Scarlet just 3 weeks apart. We just have to wait a bit more for hopefully Rachel (lol... I know).

Jadeinchains

Yeah I was thinking maybe we hadn't seen a new VV character because they've been busy with doa6 and Scarlet so that makes sense, Hopefully we won't have to wait too long until the next character. :)

Xerampelinae

I'm actually very okay with them getting rid of the touching and snapping of bathing suits. That's an 11 year old boy's idea of seduction, and when a woman shrinks away from you in horror when you poke her? It's not sexy. If it was something like a stroke of her arm or touch of her face and she responded happily? I'd be fine with that. But when they obviously hate it, it makes me feel gross when I accidentally do it.

Dionysus

I play VV sometimes but my mouse is semi-broken and double clicks resulting in the touching, I can confirm it’s clearly not wanted. I would have a lower opinion of anyone who enjoys doing it to be honest.

Xerampelinae

I also find it very odd that they've been so quiet about the new girl. New girls are where they make all their money, and considering just since yesterday, 7k people have played VV on Steam, it's just... odd. Maybe the modeling team got behind with Scarlet and we're seeing the effects of that now (since you have to start creating renders months out to have them ready for the game), but it seems financially that a new girl should be top priority instead of White Day.

Jadeinchains

Imagine the gag if they revealed Lisa and the jetskis?!

For real though I would be so happy If one day they added the jet skis in. I imagine that would take a lot of work though but If Scarlet is successful and so is it's dlc I'd 200% buy jet ski activity dlc even if it was expensive.

And it goes without saying that if/when Lisa is revealed/added for the game I will be going crazy.

Xerampelinae

So I guess that maid outfit will be the next event thing.... which means no new girl. Sigh.

I tried out the English VV for a bit and I just wanted to die at the thought of starting over. It made me realize that VV isn’t fun. With Scarlet I was fine with it but no way in hell im starting over in VV. I barely want to play it as is. Luna, Tamaki, Fiona, and Nagisa are the only reason I’m sticking around.

RetroMe91

If I had a computer, I’d likely play VV, but the only appeal it has for me is Tamaki and Fiona. I’m hoping that they start adding the VV girls to Scarlet. I need Tamaki to be in Scarlet.

otnesse

So I guess that maid outfit will be the next event thing.... which means no new girl. Sigh.

I tried out the English VV for a bit and I just wanted to die at the thought of starting over. It made me realize that VV isn’t fun. With Scarlet I was fine with it but no way in hell im starting over in VV. I barely want to play it as is. Luna, Tamaki, Fiona, and Nagisa are the only reason I’m sticking around.

Probably the only reason I'd even consider getting the English VV is so I can give actual official translations for the various episodes, and not have to rely on my phone tranlsator app and/or Bing Translator (which is questionable at best). And anyways, my reason for sticking around as well, although you might also want to add the cut six such as Christie, Mila, Rachel, Lisa, and Tina (Leifang's already in X3S, so I don't have to worry about her). Now if DOAX3S, to say little about the other DOAX3 games, included actual interactions between characters like, say, this scene from DOAX2 involving Lisa and Helena, or heck, the be friendly gravures, I probably won't mind getting away from DOAXVV.

BTW, anyone else notice that in Fiona's... wedgie trailer, she seems to end up doing the "boo" lose pose while apparently on the main menu?

Jadeinchains

Yeah Scarlet I was 200% fine with starting over again in, VV though...as much as I like it...no. And yeah the ( for now ) exclusive characters to it is my main thing for it but I vastly prefer the console X3 games over it.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD