Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

RetroMe91

I wish we could get some of the VV swimsuits. I really want this one in the game:
1536F361-2E27-41FE-99D7-A5289B9F1CB2.jpeg

Jadeinchains

Personally I've been focusing on the staying owner store items like the sailor uniforms and stuff ( that I've now got for all the girls I want them for ) and haven't got any of the rotating owner store outfits yet since personally I just don't care much for peanut and the whirlpool etc.

Also I've managed to get to level 101 owner level. ( Gave the zack volleyball to Honoka ) And wow...The road from 100 - 110 is gonna take a little while, It's like a whole vacation to gain 1 owner level now lol.

Jadeinchains

Whaaaa? Peanut D (the leopard print one) is so sexy. I bought it for all the girls. You guys are nuts.

Lol I'll admit some of the colours of it are nice, I was thinking of getting the cow print one for Honoka? Maybe I will. I'm mostly wanting stuff like the Playboy bunny outfits and the caviar to be in the owner shop.

Jadeinchains

!!!!

I just checked the official Scarlet website and the dlc section has updated, Honoka and Marie's fortune preorder devil and angel outfits are coming to Scarlet on the 3rd of April!

Also it says this at the bottom -

"* If you are owned by "DEAD OR ALIVE Xtreme 3 Fortune" and "DEAD OR ALIVE Xtreme 3 Venus", you can download it for free. "

So going by the translation, Because I bought both the outfits for Fortune/own Fortune? I should be able to download them/Marie's ( since that was the Fortune preorder If I remember correctly ) for free in Scarlet? I hope that's the case.

Xerampelinae

I never had Venus but I had both of those outfits, so I don't remember exactly how they came out. I think they came later as some sort of separate purchase because I don't believe they were in the pre-order. But I'm excited! I wonder if the Famitsu suits that came out will also go down this route eventually? I hope so since those were never available for the Asia game, just Japan.

Jadeinchains

I never had Venus but I had both of those outfits, so I don't remember exactly how they came out. I think they came later as some sort of separate purchase because I don't believe they were in the pre-order. But I'm excited! I wonder if the Famitsu suits that came out will also go down this route eventually? I hope so since those were never available for the Asia game, just Japan.

Yeah I'm actually not sure, As far as I remember I just kinda had Marie's devil outfit in my game despite not pre ordering it and then I bought Honoka's off the psn store. I don't know if that means I'll get Marie's for free for Scarlet but have to pay for Honoka's again if I want it but either way it's still cool that they're coming out.

And yeah It would be nice to see the famitsu designer winner suits come out again and this time for the Asian version too since we only got Honoka's. Also the "Senran kagura" section of the website still just says "coming soon" but I imagine it won't be too long before we see that too. I hope we continue to see more DLC get released once these ones are released.

I really want to see the sales chart for how Scarlet's done.

RetroMe91

It does feel like an April Fools joke, but also Zombie Land Saga is a super popular anime that combines the idol trope with zombie girls... so who knows?

EDIT: I just watched the video and it seems like it’s definitely an homage to Zombie Land Saga.

otnesse

Just so you guys know, Fiona got turned into a Zombie today. Guessing it's their way of doing April Fools. And it seems Ardyn Izunia or Ganondorf decided to make a Long Night for the entire day.

Why is Ayane scared of a zombie? She's killed bigger scarier things when she was 14...

To be fair, this isn't the first time she's shown herself to be afraid of undead creatures. One Night In the Summer's first part last year had her being afraid of ghosts, which was part of the reason she's reluctant to work at all on that event, let alone with Kasumi.

Come to think of it, I'm surprised that event actually referenced Ayane's role in Fatal Frame Black Water to some extent.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD