Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Well I finally did it, I reached level 100, can finally say I fully enjoyed the game! XD now that that is over, I think I'll be done with it for a while, I've already gotten Kasumi and Ayane's secret ending at least 20 times and I've gotten the puppy and Ayane's turn pose for Kasumi which was the main reason i played Ayane xD

0322200019~2.jpg

I don't think I'll play the game much now unless they add Fiona or another VV girl tho

Yuffie

Well I finally did it, I reached level 100, can finally say I fully enjoyed the game! XD now that that is over, I think I'll be done with it for a while, I've already gotten Kasumi and Ayane's secret ending at least 20 times and I've gotten the puppy and Ayane's turn pose for Kasumi which was the main reason i played Ayane xD

View attachment 30674

I don't think I'll play the game much now unless they add Fiona or another VV girl tho
The max rank is level 110. You're not done!
Plus you gotta get Pistachio and Norimaki for Kasumi

hardseppo

80K last week (I saved up for once) and no SSR. Honoka birthday 30K, no SSR. But got Sayuri Foam on 1st pull :D

Sayuri SSR Suit Sequence (Fluffy Foam SSR) with lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Sayuri-SSR-Suit-Sequence-(Fluffy-Foam-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

hardseppo

Honoka Birthday Extra Episode 2020 (Jewel Aquamarine SSR) with lotions

DOAX-VenusVacation_200326_154141.jpg

Honoka Birthday 2020 Ring Sequence (Jewel Aquamarine SSR) with lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Honoka-Birthday-2020-Ring-Sequence-(Jewel-Aquamarine-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

Sayuri Gravure Panel (Fluffy Foam SSR) with lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Sayuri-Gravure-Panel-(Fluffy-Foam-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

Last edited:

mremoo18

MC625

guys I need some advise. (XVV steam)

Trend or Venus gacha, which should I spend stone on as a F2P player? (Trendies are stronger but I have bad luck on trendy gacha, at least I got one SSR on Venus.)

my ID's the one that's shown in the launcher as "stem ID"? (for adding friends)

should I put time zone in game to tokyo (+9 hours) to get FP recharge?

are 10 draws better or I'm just unlucky with single draws?

one another question: what is golden cups for? (the ones you get for completing owner missions)

Last edited:

hardseppo

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD