Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

Jackie Chan Fan

It's Sayuri's birthday!

guys I need some advise. (XVV steam)

Trend or Venus gacha, which should I spend stone on as a F2P player? (Trendies are stronger but I have bad luck on trendy gacha, at least I got one SSR on Venus.)

my ID's the one that's shown in the launcher as "stem ID"? (for adding friends)

should I put time zone in game to tokyo (+9 hours) to get FP recharge?

are 10 draws better or I'm just unlucky with single draws?

one another question: what is golden cups for? (the ones you get for completing owner missions)

I use DMM (Japanese version) and I'm not sure if this applies to Steam as well. Better spend the stones on trend gacha. Venus gacha will always be there.

Yeah I heard before that you can set your timezone to Japan so that your FP will recharge. I haven't changed to my non-Japan time since then.

10 draw give more chances of drawing an SR or SSR. It's like single draw but faster.

Golden cups could be used to buy items and accessories for the girls. If it's from an event there is a time limit on when to use it to buy items. Usually until a week after the event.

hardseppo

I personally hope we only get 2 girls this year and not 4. Every girl having 2 Birhday dresses is getting costly...

Sayuri Birthday Extra Episode 2020 (Jewel Aquamarine SSR) with malfunction and lotions

DOAX-VenusVacation_200331_114748.jpg

Sayuri Birthday 2020 Ring Sequence (Jewel Aquamarine SSR) with malfunction and lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Sayuri-Birthday-2020-Ring-Sequence-(Jewel-Aquamarine-SSR)-with-malfunction...jpg

Sayuri Gravure Panel (Jewel Aquamarine SSR) with lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Sayuri-Gravure-Panel-(Jewel-Aquamarine-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

Last edited:

MC625

DOAX_VV 2020-04-01 16-42-30-116.jpg

Should I be happy for this two SSRs (for characters I don't like) or be sad cause my 2 starters:helena::nyotengu: are going to be bench warming for eternity :confused: ? (the other one's for luna, I'm bad taking screenshots:()

Last edited:

otnesse

I personally hope we only get 2 girls this year and not 4. Every girl having 2 Birhday dresses is getting costly...

Sayuri Birthday Extra Episode 2020 (Jewel Aquamarine SSR) with malfunction and lotions

View attachment 30740

Sayuri Birthday 2020 Ring Sequence (Jewel Aquamarine SSR) with malfunction and lotions

View attachment 30741

Sayuri Gravure Panel (Jewel Aquamarine SSR) with lotions

View attachment 30747

Well, at least we only have two more birthdays to worry about this year (well, technically three, but the third girl's birthday's most likely going to spill over into the fourth year, which will start either during Nyotengu's Special Day or during the Third Anniversary, which I suspect will be a STM suit since they already did POW and TEC suits for the first and second anniversaries, respectively).

EDIT: By that, I mean the ones we don't already know about.

Last edited:

hardseppo

Kanna Gravure Panel (Fluffy Foam SSR) with lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Kanna-Gravure-Panel-(Fluffy-Foam-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

Sayuri Gravure Panel (Jewel Aquamarine SSR) with malfunction and lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Sayuri-Gravure-Panel-(Jewel-Aquamarine-SSR)-with-malfunction-and-lotions.jpg

Momiji Gravure Panel (1st Swimsuit Contest Cute SSR) with malfunction and lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Momiji-Gravure-Panel-(1st-Swimsuit-Contest-Cute-SSR)-with-malfunction-and-...jpg

Last edited:

hardseppo

Monica Gravure Panel (Secret Class SSR) with lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Monica-Gravure-Panel-(Secret-Class-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

Sayuri Gravure Panel (Stella Aries SSR) with malfunction and lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Sayuri-Gravure-Panel-(Stella-Aries-SSR)-with-malfunction-and-lotions.jpg

Last edited:

Jackie Chan Fan

Upcoming DOAXVV SSR swimsuits. It seems there is a new feature. I don't know what's the English name for it.

Ninoasker

Upcoming DOAXVV SSR swimsuits. It seems there is a new feature. I don't know what's the English name for it.

PattsunPattsun is slang they use for when someone wears such a tight clothing that looks like it's about to burst. So maybe bikini tightness??? I honestly don't know how to translate that lol

hardseppo

Ayane Gravure Panel (Twilight Fish SSR) with lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Ayane-Gravure-Panel-(Twilight-Fish-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

Kasumi Gravure Panel (1st Swimsuit Contest Cute SSR) with malfunction and lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Kasumi-Gravure-Panel-(1st-Swimsuit-Contest-Cute-SSR)-with-malfunction-and-...jpg

Misaki Gravure Panel (Sunset Fish SSR) with malfunction and lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Misaki-SSR-Suit-Sequence-(Sunset-Fish-SSR)-with-malfunction-and-lotions.jpg

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD