Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

hardseppo

Marie-Rose Birthday 2020 Announcement Sequence (Jewel Pearl SSR)

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Marie-Rose-Birthday-2020-Announcement-Sequence-(Jewel-Pearl-SSR).jpg

Marie-Rose Birthday Extra Episode 2020 (Jewel Pearl SSR) with lotions

DOAX-VenusVacation_200605_174036.jpg

Marie-Rose Birthday 2020 Ring Sequence (Jewel Pearl SSR) with lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Marie-Rose-Birthday-2020-Ring-Sequence-(Jewel-Pearl-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

GreatDarkHero

This is frame advantage
Premium Donor
:ayane: : "I still think she is an alien, posing as some hot ass. Screw this. I wonder if that Helena wants a DOA stream."

MC625

Giving you something different from VV, looks like the OG is playable on the PC now albeit emulated... at a great speed too!
Really? I couldn't get more than 10 fps two months ago.
Edit: Shadows are a little distracting but it's a great improvement from the last time I tried to play it.

Last edited:

GreatDarkHero

This is frame advantage
Premium Donor
so that's why Christie and Lisa are not in X3, Assassins and crazy scientists are not allowed in the island.
By DOA5LR, Zack probably caught on to the frequent nonsense that goes on at the tournaments. Helena and Marie Rose more than likely gave Zack a run down when he got employed at DOATEC between DOA4 and DOA5.

Zack could at least invite Tina.
(Unless he already did and Tina just outright dodged the invitation from the first two times. Plus, Tina is a bit of a troll).

otnesse

so that's why Christie and Lisa are not in X3, Assassins and crazy scientists are not allowed in the island.
Lisa's not even that crazy. And besides, by DOA6 (which XVV takes places after anyway), Lisa's on Helena's side (she's certainly not on Donovan's side, that's for sure), and apparently was on Helena's side since before DOA5 anyhow.

And if Zack can let a literal demon on the island, I'm pretty sure he can let Christie and Lisa in. Speaking of letting a demon onto the island, Kanna's probably going to be coming out soon.

Last edited:

GreatDarkHero

This is frame advantage
Premium Donor
Lisa's not even that crazy. And besides, by DOA6 (which XVV takes places after anyway), Lisa's on Helena's side (she's certainly not on Donovan's side, that's for sure), and apparently was on Helena's side since before DOA5 anyhow.

And if Zack can let a literal demon on the island, I'm pretty sure he can let Christie and Lisa in. Speaking of letting a demon onto the island, Kanna's probably going to be coming out soon.

:nyotengu: : "Aha! I resemble that remark! Zack and I have reached an amicable agreement!"

:zack: : "... You slapped the back of my head, took my food and then crushed one of my hotel buildings with your hurricanes."

:nyotengu: : "Why must thou defy me?! Zack-chan!! I, the female tengu, will punish you! Come forth, so that I may chastise you for your accusations!"

otnesse

:nyotengu: : "Aha! I resemble that remark! Zack and I have reached an amicable agreement!"

:zack: : "... You slapped the back of my head, took my food and then crushed one of my hotel buildings with your hurricanes."

:nyotengu: : "Why must thou defy me?! Zack-chan!! I, the female tengu, will punish you! Come forth, so that I may chastise you for your accusations!"
Well, I was mostly thinking more Kanna than Nyotengu, but she fits as well.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD