Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

UpSideDownGRUNT

DOAXVV Japan: Hitomi gets a cute/sexy exotic piece
DOAXVV Steam: gets last year's costume lol Gemini something I think it's called.

Really need to update steam so it's not lightyears behind DMM

hardseppo

Hitomi Gravure Panel (Jewel Emerald SSR) with malfunction and lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Hitomi-Gravure-Panel-(Jewel-Emerald-SSR)-with-malfunction-and-lotions.jpg

GreatDarkHero

This is frame advantage
Premium Donor
:hitomi:: "Aha! This is the sexy FSD thread for DOAXtreme! Before we go online to play some DOA, let's do 500 push ups! Ready? Here we go!"

otnesse

Does anyone know what the next gacha will be in the steam version? What was after the Half Sail gacha?
Technically, the Half Sail Gacha debuted MUCH earlier than in the DMM version (in the latter, we didn't get it until after Kanna's debut). So we really have no way of knowing. Assuming they go back to following the DMM version, we might end up getting either Nagisa's debut event, or we're going to get Fiona's free event, heck, maybe even do Kasumi and Ayane's rivalry event. That's not even taking into account the fact that we might end up getting a rerun as well (COVID19 made a mess of things. To be honest, I'm actually surprised we're even GETTING a livestream at all this month).

hardseppo

Patty Character Episode 01 (Holo Holo Days SSR) with lotions

Patty Character Episode 02 (Holo Holo Days SSR) with lotions

Patty Character Episode 03 (with lotions)

Patty Character Episode 04 (Holo Holo Days SSR) with lotions

Patty Character Episode 05 (Holo Holo Days SSR) with lotions

Patty Character Episode 06 (Holo Holo Days SSR) with lotions

Patty Character Episode 07 (with lotions)

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Patty-Character-Episode-01-(Holo-Holo-Days-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Patty-Character-Episode-04-(Holo-Holo-Days-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Patty-Character-Episode-07-(with-lotions).jpg

hardseppo

Patty Gravure Panel (Holo Holo Days SSR) with lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Patty-Gravure-Panel-(Holo-Holo-Days-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

Patty Gravure Panel (1st Swimsuit Contest Sexy SSR) with malfunction and lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Patty-Gravure-Panel-(1st-Swimsuit-Contest-Sexy-SSR)-with-malfunction-and-l...jpg

Patty Gravure Panel (1st Swimsuit Contest Cute SSR) with malfunction and lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Patty-Gravure-Panel-(1st-Swimsuit-Contest-Cute-SSR)-with-malfunction-and-l...jpg

Last edited:

hardseppo

Patty Gravure Panel (Shiny Perfume SSR) with malfunction and lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Patty-Gravure-Panel-(Shiny-Perfume-SSR)-with-malfunction-and-lotions.jpg

Sayuri Gravure Panel (Velvet Time Pearl SSR) with lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Sayuri-Gravure-Panel-(Velvet-Time-Pearl-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

Patty Volleyball Winning Poses (Shiny Perfume SSR) with malfunction and lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Patty-Volleyball-Winning-Poses-(Shiny-Perfume-SSR)-with-malfunction-and-lo...jpg

Last edited:

UpSideDownGRUNT

Does VV always give away random shit? it's either that or I unlocked a bunch of stuff without realising it. I logged in for the daily free gatch and saw I had like 90+ post notifications so I thought I'd look and I got bunch of stuff like 6 million ZDollars, 12000+ Vstones, 60+ Tickets, 4 SSR tickets... I was surprised when I saw this lol well I got a bunch of stuff and a good few girls lmao. I still rarely wanna touch this game but unlocking stuff without paying stuff definitely is making me want to at least try it out more.

otnesse

Does VV always give away random shit? it's either that or I unlocked a bunch of stuff without realising it. I logged in for the daily free gatch and saw I had like 90+ post notifications so I thought I'd look and I got bunch of stuff like 6 million ZDollars, 12000+ Vstones, 60+ Tickets, 4 SSR tickets... I was surprised when I saw this lol well I got a bunch of stuff and a good few girls lmao. I still rarely wanna touch this game but unlocking stuff without paying stuff definitely is making me want to at least try it out more.
Can you clarify as to whether you're talking the Steam version or the DMM version?

MC625

after maintenance they give I think 100 V-stone and in birthday event all players work toward gifting enough to the birthday girl to reach goals that give rewards to everyone.

UpSideDownGRUNT

If that's the case, I was probably sitting on a lot of that stuff for a while. I rarely launch VV and pretty much just wanted to try the game out in English.

hardseppo

Well, it might seem a lot at first, but it's actually not that much we get free on DMM, steam is better:

DMM:
.) 200 V-Stones after maintenance, a 100 extra if it's prolonged
.) when game hits nr.1 on DMM, we get 1.000 V-Stones
.) from monthly live-stream we get goods from the "live-gacha" like tickets, fruit, ticket frags, one complete SSR ticket each time, crystals etc.
.) Birthday event on DMM only paid users get to play the Birthday event games. At the beginning of this trend you were able to farm 8K V-Stones from the event, now only 5K - but you get a SR accessory and the ring and if you beat the last game with S-Ranking, you also get the Decobromide (only possible if you managed to get the featured paid Birthday SSR though)

steam:
.) 200 V-Stones after maintenance, a 100 extra if it's prolonged
.) Birthday events are playable for everyone AND if the cummulated userbase reaches certain perks, we get awesome goodies: red tickets, Venus tickets, V-Stones, full SSR-ticket AND most important of all: a free SSR Crystal each time.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD