Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

hardseppo

Monica Character Episode 09 (Royal Flush SSR) with lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Monica-Character-Episode-09-(Royal-Flush-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

Monica Character Episode 10 (Royal Flush SSR) with lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Monica-Character-Episode-10-(Royal-Flush-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

Monica Character Episode 11 (Royal Flush SSR) with lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Monica-Character-Episode-11-(Royal-Flush-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

hardseppo

Patty Gravure Panel (Stella Leo SSR) with lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Patty-Gravure-Panel-(Stella-Leo-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

Tsukushi Gravure Panel (Be Ambitious SSR)

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Tsukushi-Gravure-Panel-(Be-Ambitious-SSR).jpg

Ninoasker

Still beats DOAX3, though. At least the girls actually interact with each other in DOAXVV as they did in DOAXBV and DOAX2/DOAP, unlike in DOAX3, where beyond competing in beach sports, they have zero interaction with each other at all.
I mean it's not that much of an accomplishment, even DOA6 is more of a game than DOAX3 was lol

Kasumi-Phase-X

Please TN, Other countries and races etc exist lol. Not to mention other ages other than 18/19 :p If for no other reason but just to add some more variety between the characters.

They know other things exist (Tamaki, Fiona, Sayuri, & Patty), TN priorities are what the Japanese/Asian players are into other than DOA itself like anime, manga, & light novels (like how Marie, Honoka, & NiCO were created). DOAXVV can do variety just appearances & personalities.

god this game is so bad

The game isn't that bad, its just a game that wouldn't be on the best DOA games along with it being a free to play grindfest games with RPG elements (mainly for girls to perform better).

Tsukushi has some interesting hobbies...

The girl does drawing, so giving herself a massage would be a part of her hobby so she isn't in pain.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
I feel like their creativity when it comes to the girls has ran out. It’s like getting more stereotypical with each girl. I understand that anime is huge in JP and that it influences JP games, but that doesn’t mean that it always has to be so unoriginal and bland. (and for the people that like to white knight, don’t quote me trying to defend this mess, I won’t read it.) Also why does every girl have to be 18-19? A little variety isn’t bad and it’s pretty creepy.

Hayabusiness

I feel like their creativity when it comes to the girls has ran out. It’s like getting more stereotypical with each girl. I understand that anime is huge in JP and that it influences JP games, but that doesn’t mean that it always has to be so unoriginal and bland. (and for the people that like to white knight, don’t quote me trying to defend this mess, I won’t read it.) Also why does every girl have to be 18-19? A little variety isn’t bad and it’s pretty creepy.
You can't run out of creativity if you have none to begin with.

Kasumi-Phase-X

Also why does every girl have to be 18-19?

Most likely to create more younger girls (what Kasumi, Ayane, & Kokoro use to been from DOA1-Dimensions), and whatever TN/KT feels it'll lessen moral backlash especially when Marie Rose made her debut which the trailer actually included Age: 18 (something DOA5 didn't have Age Bios) instead of the Age: N/A (like the past installments use to did) or what Soulcalibur VI did is not mention about their ages.

otnesse

Most likely to create more younger girls (what Kasumi, Ayane, & Kokoro use to been from DOA1-Dimensions), and whatever TN/KT feels it'll lessen moral backlash especially when Marie Rose made her debut which the trailer actually included Age: 18 (something DOA5 didn't have Age Bios) instead of the Age: N/A (like the past installments use to did) or what Soulcalibur VI did is not mention about their ages.

Technically, the N/A thing was for the Overseas releases only.

Either way, let's hope the guys at TN grow a brain and actually ADD the cut girls soon. Or have they completely forgotten that it's named DEAD OR ALIVE Xtreme Venus Vacation. Plus, other than Christie, all the other girls had debuting trailers in DOA6 airing in Japan first, so it's not like Japan doesn't like them at all (even Lisa had her trailer debut first in Japan, and she was dead last in that poll).

Last edited:

Kasumi-Phase-X

Somewhere out in the South Pacific Ocean, you see all sorts of Goldfish swimming around aimless which look like hot human girls. Majority of these Goldfish have the color orange which looked like their full grown fishes and have a chest below their head, which a fellow fish collector Itagaki-San (Me) had catch very special kind of Goldfish that looks smaller than normal which is a Starry Night Marie Fish.

DOAX-VenusVacation_200827_224644.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_200827_224455.jpg

This lovely fish right here has light gold hair along with a three-color firework hairpin & black ribbons on its head, has underdeveloped chest, has silver tattoo on its fin arms, she has black/grey color (unlike the usual) on its base body with blue/purple on its fins where its fin bottem area is at, has diamonds on one of its fin legs, and bead sandles on both its fin feet. These fishes are a rare kind which requires you to get lucky or waste more time in the waters. These beauties are a valuable collectors item which you could have as pets, along with having it in your aquarium to show the world that your a legendary fish collector who had caught one of the rarest fish in the ocean.

You can say this was the catch of the day.

These are how this Goldfish swim:

DOAX-VenusVacation_200827_224427.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_200827_224441.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_200827_224511.jpg

Fin for the Fish Story...

Starry Night Goldfish whole outfit on display:

DOAX-VenusVacation_200827_224203.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_200827_224219.jpg

Last edited:

Kasumi-Phase-X

Technically, the N/A thing was for the Overseas releases only.

Either way, let's hope the guys at TN grow a brain and actually ADD the cut girls soon. Or have they completely forgotten that it's named DEAD OR ALIVE Xtreme Venus Vacation. Plus, other than Christie, all the other girls had debuting trailers in DOA6 airing in Japan first, so it's not like Japan doesn't like them at all (even Lisa had her trailer debut first in Japan, and she was dead last in that poll).

Yep, and Japanese versions had Ages 16 (Ayane & Eliot)& 17 (Kasumi & Kokoro).

TN have their chances to include the rest of the girls missing from current DOAX (Tina, Mila, Rachel, Christie, & Lisa), but their direction is creating bunch of new girls. The part on what Japan likes was about how Team Ninja create "new characters" based on regional interest (based on DOA6 Interview when talking about Diego & NiCO) which started from Marie Rose (which is more on how companies create characters).

otnesse

Yep, and Japanese versions had Ages 16 (Ayane & Eliot)& 17 (Kasumi & Kokoro).

TN have their chances to include the rest of the girls missing from current DOAX (Tina, Mila, Rachel, Christie, & Lisa), but their direction is creating bunch of new girls. The part on what Japan likes was about how Team Ninja create "new characters" based on regional interest (based on DOA6 Interview when talking about Diego & NiCO) which started from Marie Rose (which is more on how companies create characters).

They still have their chance, actually. And they'll still have their chances currently (only real way they no longer have their chances is if the game gets killed off without any of the other girls being included). Besides, Sakuta D. himself admitted in that 2nd anniversary interview that a large part of the reason why Leifang was included besides promotion of the then-recently announced DOA6 was in fact because there was a very high demand for the cut girls to appear, especially among the Japanese base (remember, Leifang's inclusion occurred WELL before they decided to release DOAXVV to Asia as the closest thing it has to an actual international release). And let's not forget that, with the exception of Christie, all the cut girls' DOA6 trailers debuted in Japan first, and then in America (Christie's trailer seemed to debut in Europe first).

And quite frankly, especially going by the exchange rates I'm being billed with by buying stuff in the game, and most likely the exchange rates everyone else not Japanese is getting from playing the game, TN would have to be idiots to not notice the exchange rates from their paychecks coming in and thus the obvious implication that foreigners are playing their games.

And yeah, I knew about that bit. And since Marie Rose's debut trailer even in the Japanese version listed her age as 18, I'm doubtful they were trying to subtly make her more like those four regarding a younger age (usually, they tend to give their true age in the Japanese version while leave the dummy age overseas to placate the moral guardians. I know that's exactly what they did with Snatcher with Katrina Gibson. She was originally 14 in the Japanese version, and had Gillian Seed acting a LOT more perverted towards her, while overseas, they made her 18 and toned down on Seed's behavior a bit).

hardseppo

[Eng] Leifang Gravure Panel (Festival Goldfish SSR) with malfunction and lotions

[Eng]-DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Leifang-Gravure-Panel-(Festival-Goldfish-SSR)-with-malfunction-and-l...jpg

Nagisa Gravure Panel (Jewel Emerald SSR) with lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Nagisa-Gravure-Panel-(Jewel-Emerald-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

hardseppo

Kasumi Gravure Panel (Venus Cage SSR) with lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Kasumi-Gravure-Panel-(Venus-Cage-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

Helena Gravure Panel (Venus Cage SSR) with lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Helena-Gravure-Panel-(Venus-Cage-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

Kasumi Gravure Panel (Venus Cage SSR) with malfunction and lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Kasumi-Gravure-Panel-(Venus-Cage-SSR)-with-malfunction-and-lotions.jpg

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD