Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

Kasumi-Phase-X

DMM Games:

otnesse

There will be a new livestream on August 24th.

Links:

Also, like another livestream a couple of years ago (more specifically, the one that debuted Tsukushi), we may be getting a new girl with this since Fiona's the only listed VA.

otnesse

The only other possibility for Fiona being the guest is maybe doing a surprise birthday celebration for Aoi Koga, based on what someone pointed out on Discord. Either way, we'll see tomorrow.

otnesse

Okay, new girl is up:

IMG_6708.jpg

For translation purposes:

IMG_6707.jpg

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Okay, new girl is up:

IMG_6708.jpg

For translation purposes:

IMG_6707.jpg
Her design seems OK, although she looks like a loose doa take on Tharja from fire emblem imo mixed a bit with Zafina, she looks more like a fortune teller than bar tender tho

Tharja_(FE13_Artwork).png

Her design is kinda forgettable tho, I feel like her outfit it too similar to Monica and her hairstyle is forgettable too. She looks much older than 21 but maybe they were trying to give her a more vampy mature design since the last few girls all look below 20 besides Tamaki somewhat

Kasumi-Phase-X

DMM Games:

Kasumi-Phase-X

DMM Games:

otnesse

BTW guys, DOAXVV is going to have a live appearance at TGS this year (and I mean an actual live showing, not simply something akin to the digital versions from 2020 and 2021):

Let's hope we get pretty major announcements beyond the usual fare this time. Maybe even a new character release (let's face it, Shandy's unusual in more ways than one. Not only did they jump right to POW instead of STM like they usually do, but they haven't even done a wallpaper of the three current girls, which they'd usually do by now. The only reason I could possibly think of them delaying doing that is if Tina is a separate wallpaper from Amy and Shandy).

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD