Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

Kasumi-Phase-X

DMM Games:

otnesse

Since the birth fruit theme is nearly done, might as well supply the list of what we know thus far about the birth fruits via the Dolce outfits. Note that these will be done from the start of the new DOAXVV year, so it starts in November, not January (besides, October hasn't been unveiled yet, and won't be unveiled until either Luna's birthday or Mila's birthday if the latter comes in):

November: Apples (Mele)

December: Oranges

January: Raspberries (Framboises)

February: Strawberries

March: Mangoes

April: Melons

May: Bananas (Banane)

June: Cherries

July: Pineapples (Pine)

August: Peaches

September: Grapes (Raisins?)

October: ???

I wonder what next year's theme is going to be (or heck, if they're even going to do a new theme for that matter). On that note, I wonder how they're going to handle cut girls' birthdays from here on out, especially when Tina's first birthday will be after the 5th anniversary event, and other than possibly Mila (and even she's largely dependent on what TN does soon), we haven't got any indication on how cut girls will be handled (and I suspect we will get more cut girls soon, most likely Mila and Lisa, since aside from it being close to DOA5's anniversary as well as DOAXBV's anniversary, their not releasing a new wallpaper for girls implies that Tina as well as Amy/Shandy are for two different wallpapers, meaning that Tina's wallpaper will most likely have cut girls in it, while Amy/Shandy have only one more girl before we get a wallpaper for them. And the only ones to have any direct association with Tina are Mila and Lisa.). Will the cut girls, like what we've been getting since Bouquet, have events dedicated to them that formally debut the old birthday outfits for them? Or will they get them all in their banner (and by all, I mean, they do Stellar, Jewel, Bouquet, and Dolce all in one sitting)?

Let's hope they play it smart and add Mila soon, because I'd rather get October recorded ASAP and then make sure to add birth fruits to the Character Infobox on Dead or Alive Wiki.

otnesse

Oh yeah, and KT's portion of TGS 2022 has been fully announced:

Patty and Marie Rose's respective VAs are the main guests, and it will be on at 9/17 at 8:55pm Japan time.

Let's hope KT is smart and has actual big announcements, like I don't know, a new character announcement, or possibly even a new activity such as tug-o-war. This is their first actual live showcase at TGS since 2019, so they REALLY need to have significantly more major announcements to make it worthwhile.

Here's the links to the videos:

Youtube:

NicoNicoVideo:

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Well, to be fair, the twin-tails looked like they came out of Kabuki theater, which does sort-of suit her Oni origins.
Yeah I know it's for her oni theme but I personally never liked the look, that and I personally feel the twintails on a loli type girl is super played out, especially when we already have other girls like Amy and Marie Rose who have way better styled twintails xD

The simple ponytail imo does her way more justice and is like a huge weight off her design, I would have proffered maybe her hair down but I think it's a good start

Kasumi-Phase-X

Kanna's Special Day Post

DOAX-VenusVacation_220914_113308.jpg

Costume:

DOAX-VenusVacation_220914_111309.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_220914_111315.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_220914_111325.jpg

Special Post

DOAX-VenusVacation_220915_233955.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_220915_234005.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_220915_234012.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_220915_234037.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_220915_234046.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_220915_234055.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_220915_234531.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_220915_234540.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_220915_234601.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_220915_234615.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_220915_234626.jpg

Bonus Pictures

DOAX-VenusVacation_220915_234411.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_220915_234429.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_220915_234442.jpg

Kasumi-Phase-X

LOL another character that isn't an original DOA character.

I still think DOAX2 is better than this and they've been developing it for YEARS.

DOAXVV Team loves their original character more than the rest of the DOA characters we still don't have.

To be fair DOAX2 has the DOA cast, gravure cutscenes (especially when you pair 2 girls together), and mini-games that DOAX3 completely cut down due to KT giving Team Ninja less budget/resources to work with along with DOAXVV being a followup from DOAX3 just with some cool fanservice features, and new girls that I personally enjoy seeing.

otnesse

Still irritated that they blew their chance at debuting an OG girl yet again (seriously, if they could make sure to utilize DOA 25th anniversary as a good opportunity to debut Tina, they most certainly can use that opportunity for DOA5's anniversary to debut Mila, especially when the 4.5 anniversary coverage made explicit that Tina was indeed a success across the board). Well, as soon as the pre-anniversary surveys are up, I WILL make sure to demand on them to release the cut girls on there, and in fact, make sure to spend the entirety of next year releasing cut girls, no OCs until ALL the cut girls, plus NiCO are released.

Kasumi-Phase-X

DMM Games:

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD