Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

Kasumi-Phase-X

DMM Games:

Kasumi-Phase-X

DMM Games:

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Quick question: Why should I trade two of my SSR tickets for a Weekly SSR ticket? Does it increase my chances of getting one of the newer Venus or something?

Kasumi-Phase-X

Quick question: Why should I trade two of my SSR tickets for a Weekly SSR ticket? Does it increase my chances of getting one of the newer Venus or something?

The only reason to trade 2 SSR Tickets for Weekly SSR Ticket has alot to do with the girls would wear (along with some extra girls):

For the SSR Tickets alone all you get are the default character roster in DOAXVV (Misaki, Marie, Honoka, Kasumi, Ayane, Helena, Hitomi, Kokoro, Momiji, & Nyotengu) with their default SSR Swimsuit seen part of DOAXVV like in this video for demonstration (mainly thumbnail):

With one exception is Misaki who wears White One-Piece Swimsuit (like a Dress) for her SSR Swimsuit while her default Swimsuit you can wear in Private Setting (which are Swimsuit you can't use in Matches).

For Weekly SSR Ticket you only get 1 Type of Swimsuit which is One-Piece Swimsuit in various colors with the differences is you can get the extra girls (from Luna-Sayuri) like this picture for example:

20221013213824_1.jpg

The only reason to trade is A. If you Max Your Skill Awaken the 10 default swimsuits & want to get something other than the default (which by that point are worth VIP Coins), B. Try to get insert girl in this Gacha that you don't have (mainly from Luna-Sayuri), and C. To Add a Swimsuit to your girl's collection

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
The only reason to trade 2 SSR Tickets for Weekly SSR Ticket has alot to do with the girls would wear (along with some extra girls):

For the SSR Tickets alone all you get are the default character roster in DOAXVV (Misaki, Marie, Honoka, Kasumi, Ayane, Helena, Hitomi, Kokoro, Momiji, & Nyotengu) with their default SSR Swimsuit seen part of DOAXVV like in this video for demonstration (mainly thumbnail):

With one exception is Misaki who wears White One-Piece Swimsuit (like a Dress) for her SSR Swimsuit while her default Swimsuit you can wear in Private Setting (which are Swimsuit you can't use in Matches).

For Weekly SSR Ticket you only get 1 Type of Swimsuit which is One-Piece Swimsuit in various colors with the differences is you can get the extra girls (from Luna-Sayuri) like this picture for example:

View attachment 37332

The only reason to trade is A. If you Max Your Skill Awaken the 10 default swimsuits & want to get something other than the default (which by that point are worth VIP Coins), B. Try to get insert girl in this Gacha that you don't have (mainly from Luna-Sayuri), and C. To Add a Swimsuit to your girl's collection

Well, I'm glad I saved that SSR ticket. Thank you for the detailed and timely response!

otnesse

Swimsuit Contest is back for Asia:

Nice to see the Steam version's at least caring about promoting the [half-]anniversary. Right now, the DMM isn't giving anything about the upcoming anniversary. No pre-anniversary questionnaires, no photoshoot contests, nothing. You'd think they'd post something by now.

Kasumi-Phase-X

DMM Games:

Kasumi-Phase-X

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD