Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

Macca Beam

technically TN never HAD to put anybody's blood related sister in the game, but they did this to put themselves in a convenient position where they can reuse assets while saying "ha those are sisters lul". we all fell for their psychological trick.

otnesse

technically TN never HAD to put anybody's blood related sister in the game, but they did this to put themselves in a convenient position where they can reuse assets while saying "ha those are sisters lul". we all fell for their psychological trick.

Still, at least they gave an actual reason for their sharing the same face, which is more than can be said for Honoka and Marie Rose, at least.

BTW, did Famitsu release any teasers?

Jadeinchains

Her facial features look similar to Misaki's but more mature. Also I remember when Tamaki was revealed it was thought for a while that maybe she was Misaki's big sister but then it turned out she wasn't so it's cool that now Misaki's big sister actually is in the game.

I hope scans and a trailer or something come for her soon, I also really want to know who the other new girl in Scarlet is...or any scarlet news at all in general.

otnesse

Well, I watched her Christmas episodes for translation purposes, and Misaki actually comes across as extremely confident about her self-image to being very showy compared to Nagisa, and that's saying a lot since Misaki is not exactly the most outgoing of characters regarding attire. Don't believe me? Watch this:

otnesse

Thank you, next. I’m so grateful for for DOAX but we need the OG cast before these randoms.

Don't worry. Based on datamines, we're going to get Christie after Nagisa, followed by Mila, and followed by Rachel. After that, who knows, we might get a new character, or we could get Tina or Lisa.

Jadeinchains

So is it tonight/tomorrow that we should be getting famitsu scans officially revealing Nagisa? I was hoping we'd get some Scarlet info this week but that's seeming unlikely, It's literally only 3 more months until release now too. Especially with having seen Nagisa now I want to know who that unrevealed character in Scarlet is?

Oh and ps there seems to be some kind of livestream of VV happening right now on the official VV channel though I don't really know what's happening, It seems to be the voice actors talking about the game?

Edit: They just showed Nagisa's trailer on the livestream!

If I'm getting this right since it's in Japanese she's 20 years old and her birthday is the 5th of May!

Last edited:

HHH816

Dux54kxV4AAZDiq.jpg

otnesse

According to Bing translator:

Name: Nagisa
Date of Birth: May 5
Favorite Food: Souffle Pancake; Strawberry Shake
Hobbies: Watching swimming movies
CV: Makoto Uchida

EDIT: After further searches, it's actually Maaya Uchida, sorry about that. Well, that's the second time in a row they've used I'm Enterprise-affiliated VAs for the game, after Kaede Hondo (Fiona's VA).

EDIT 2: Here's also the translations for the other screens featuring Nagisa:

"Rule clear Condition

"From now on, we will actually take a picture of Nagisa. Swimwear, accessories, poses, shooting locations and timing of shooting will be directed to the guests.

"If you take a charming one that everyone is convincing, clear! The number of real Gacha is added once!"

"For the elder sister who dote on sister "Misaki"..."

Last edited:

otnesse

Congratulations, Hardseppo. You earned it. I just hope you managed to have subtitles for what she says during that sequence (need those for DOA Wiki, after all).

otnesse

Might as well ask: Did they change her identity to Nagisa from Mysterious Goddess as she was called up to this point? Also, did they fill out her bio? Would like to learn more about her on that front, like height weight and anything not already covered.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD