Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

otnesse

I don't remember how Terra looks in the FFVI CG movies but she and Fiona has that anime look.

latest

This is how Terra looked in the CG movies for FF VI (the opening, specifically).

And here's a screencap of Fiona for comparison:

maxresdefault.jpg

otnesse

Well, we'll probably find out the term sooner or later.

BTW, regarding birthdays, might as well ask. Besides Hardseppo, does anyone on here have either Nyotengu's first special day episode or Honoka's birthday? I need YouTube videos of those episodes for the Wiki (I had used Hardseppo's videos, but since his YouTube account is terminated, I can't exactly continue to rely on his account to post the episodes, and besides, for some stupid reason, Wikis don't allow video uploads from any streaming service besides YouTube and possibly IGN).

Jackie Chan Fan

No, unfortunately it has none :( [like in X3]

It looks like TN doesn't update old swimsuits. Peace didn't have one but the Crimson Feathers (Kasumi and Tamaki) did despite being a lot skimpier. lol

BTW it looks like in this week's gacha, when you get one SSR, you'll get another one. Is that the case? or just random? I got Tamaki and Momiji!

JJdude

So what's everyone's hope for when Scarlet comes out? Which system some of you will go for? Me, Ima get the Switch version.

Jackie Chan Fan

Nothing much. Just Misaki and Leifang plus new swimsuits from DOAXVV. Maybe some new surprises like a Scarlet swimsuit.

I am hoping that the missing items on PS4 version will be added later.

JJdude

Nothing much. Just Misaki and Leifang plus new swimsuits from DOAXVV. Maybe some new surprises like a Scarlet swimsuit.

I am hoping that the missing items on PS4 version will be added later.
Not to be a downer, but considering how Sony's a bit..."safe" nowadays, they probably won't bother.

Jackie Chan Fan

Not to be a downer, but considering how Sony's a bit..."safe" nowadays, they probably won't bother.

It's alright. As long as there's Peace, Fortune, Venus, Norimaki, Scallops, and Sandwich, it should be fine.

I haven't unlocked the Black Fan in vanilla DOAX3 yet so it's not missing much, at least for me. :D

Yuffie

It's alright. As long as there's Peace, Fortune, Venus, Norimaki, Scallops, and Sandwich, it should be fine.

I haven't unlocked the Black Fan in vanilla DOAX3 yet so it's not missing much, at least for me. :D
You forgot Pistachio ;)

I think another promo video should be out this week. Almost a month left til release!
Now I wonder if the Switch version would have exclusive or the censored swimsuits.

Jackie Chan Fan

You forgot Pistachio ;)

I think another promo video should be out this week. Almost a month left til release!
Now I wonder if the Switch version would have exclusive or the censored swimsuits.

I was thinking of Hitomi's Pistachio but I have typed a different name. lol

What do you mean by exclusives? Although regardless I don't think either version will have exclusive outfits.

Like Fortune for PS4 and Venus for Vita. I hope there's no exclusive swimsuits though.

Last edited:

UpSideDownGRUNT

I'm honestly not sure there's enough difference to even bother buying DOAX3S, does vanilla update to scarlet? if so I think I'll just stick to Vanilla and update.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD