Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

Xerampelinae

No word on pre download for the English version of Switch Scarlet? I am thinking of getting it for both PS4 and Switch but maybe I'll get the physical version of the Switch game so I can have the SSR token for Misaki? Still not sure.

I imagine that the suits like the Norimaki, Illusion, Pistachio, etc will show up in other girls' catalogs. I mean, the Godfather family of suits is just as revealing as any of those, and it was shown in Helena's trailer. I imagine Nyotengu will get one or two, and then the others will probably show up with the other DLC characters that are more inclined to revealing suits like Christie, Lisa, Tina, Tamaki, or Rachel.

I'm mostly curious if the Venus will show up in Scarlet since the Vita version has been truly dead and buried.

hardseppo

my 4th pull finally gave me another SSR - too bad it's Fiona dupe - hahahahaha

DOAX_VV_2019-02-21_18-55-30-21.png

Xerampelinae

Congrats! These past two gachas have been TERRIBLE for me. I sure hope Nagisa doesn't go free next week (she shouldn't) because I've had shit luck and have used up a lot of my V-stone reserves.

otnesse

Congrats! These past two gachas have been TERRIBLE for me. I sure hope Nagisa doesn't go free next week (she shouldn't) because I've had shit luck and have used up a lot of my V-stone reserves.

I'm pretty sure she won't go free until whoever comes out on March 14 has all her paid SSR outfits released.

In any case, I'm concerned more with getting the Dark Prison SSR in the flashback gacha (since I'm trying to get all the old episodes). Now, if I manage to get the Dark Prison SSR, then I'll consider getting the current SSR (one of them, anyway).

Jadeinchains

No word on pre download for the English version of Switch Scarlet? I am thinking of getting it for both PS4 and Switch but maybe I'll get the physical version of the Switch game so I can have the SSR token for Misaki? Still not sure.

I imagine that the suits like the Norimaki, Illusion, Pistachio, etc will show up in other girls' catalogs. I mean, the Godfather family of suits is just as revealing as any of those, and it was shown in Helena's trailer. I imagine Nyotengu will get one or two, and then the others will probably show up with the other DLC characters that are more inclined to revealing suits like Christie, Lisa, Tina, Tamaki, or Rachel.

I'm mostly curious if the Venus will show up in Scarlet since the Vita version has been truly dead and buried.

Please let Scarlet and it's dlc be successful so that we can see character dlc for it! I want to finally see the other missing girls get added.
#giveusLisa

Plus we could see other things like activities and accessories added via dlc and patches/updates later on If the game is successful.
I'm confused by the lack of savefile transfer but regardless I'm still getting Scarlet. I plan to preorder it a couple of days before the release date to get those 2 exclusive outfits.

We know that Misaki and Leifang as well as their catalogs are being brought to Fortune so I'd love for them to give us a trailer of exclusives to Scarlet if there is. Plus in general I just want to see more new suits since I'm imagining there must be more in the girls collections and owner store. ( Plus they've only shown Kasumi's strawberry dlc outfit )

otnesse

Please let Scarlet and it's dlc be successful so that we can see character dlc for it! I want to finally see the other missing girls get added.
#giveusLisa

Plus we could see other things like activities and accessories added via dlc and patches/updates later on If the game is successful.
I'm confused by the lack of savefile transfer but regardless I'm still getting Scarlet. I plan to preorder it a couple of days before the release date to get those 2 exclusive outfits.

We know that Misaki and Leifang as well as their catalogs are being brought to Fortune so I'd love for them to give us a trailer of exclusives to Scarlet if there is. Plus in general I just want to see more new suits since I'm imagining there must be more in the girls collections and owner store. ( Plus they've only shown Kasumi's strawberry dlc outfit )

Fully agreed! Removing those six was a mistake, and they're making good redeeming themselves of that mistake thus far. They'd better not blow it. On that note, they'd better add in the rest of the DOAXVV new girls as well (Luna, Tamaki, Fiona, and Nagisa). I really want to know Luna and Fiona's nationalities since they're ciphers in that regard (it was stupid of DOAXVV to not even bother including the girls' various nationalities). At least the other girls, we know their nationalities from prior games, and even Misaki, Tamaki, and Nagisa we can reasonably assume are Japanese thanks to their names being transcribed in Hiragana. The only thing that's certain about Luna and Fiona are that they're not Japanese (with Fiona most likely being European).

Last edited:

Jadeinchains

Fully agreed! Removing those six was a mistake, and they're making good redeeming themselves of that mistake thus far. They'd better not blow it. On that note, they'd better add in the rest of the DOAXVV new girls as well (Luna, Tamaki, Fiona, and Nagisa). I really want to know Luna and Fiona's nationalities since they're ciphers in that regard (it was stupid of DOAXVV to not even bother including the girls' various nationalities). At least the other girls, we know their nationalities from prior games, and even Misaki, Tamaki, and Nagisa we can reasonably assume are Japanese thanks to their names being transcribed in Hiragana. The only thing that's certain about Luna and Fiona are that they're not Japanese (with Fiona most likely being European).

Yeah, I know they did the whole "Is Luna secretly from the Moon and an alien?!" thing with Luna but for the other girls they could list they're nationalities in their bio in game If/when they are added to Scarlet since as you say the rest are clearly Japanese besides Fiona who's clearly from Europe.

But yeah If we get dlc characters I'd say the VV girls are certain to be among the characters that get added. It's the missing girls that I'm more unsure of but very hopeful will get added.

otnesse

Yeah, I know they did the whole "Is Luna secretly from the Moon and an alien?!" thing with Luna but for the other girls they could list they're nationalities in their bio in game If/when they are added to Scarlet since as you say the rest are clearly Japanese besides Fiona who's clearly from Europe.

But yeah If we get dlc characters I'd say the VV girls are certain to be among the characters that get added. It's the missing girls that I'm more unsure of but very hopeful will get added.

Yeah, and even Luna is implied to have possibly hailed from some poor impoverished country that has a cold climate based on her story to the Owner in her ninth episode, so it really doesn't make sense to hide nationalities.

And yeah, let's hope the missing girls get added as well, as they really deserve it after Hayashi stupidly decided to cut six out. I could understand Sarah Bryant, Pai Chan, Naotora Ii, Nicole, Rio Rollins, or, heck, even Mai Shiranui being cut due to being guests who generally don't make reappearances (heck, I think Mai's the first one to actually make a reappearance in a DOA game), I could even understand Phase 4 being left out due to her status as a Kasumi clone (and if Alpha Kasumi and Alpha-152 couldn't be allowed into the DOAX games, Phase 4 certainly can't be allowed either). But cutting the mainstays? Even worse is Mila and Rachel as they never even got a chance to do a vacation.

Cabecote

Dead or Alive Xtreme 3: Scarlet - Kokoro and Helena PV.
Man... I expected them to show if new swimsuits were added to old collections by now... Or new activities!!
I'm still not seeing any incentive to make the jump to Scarlet from vanilla, unfortunately
Like Fortune for PS4 and Venus for Vita. I hope there's no exclusive swimsuits though.
Basically Scarlet, the swimsuit right? It depends if they want to make a new 100% vacation completion bonus.
That reminded me, we never got Aphrodite in DOAX3!! Unlucky

Jadeinchains

Hey I actually forgot but isn't it this month that VV is supposed to have another girl added? ( Christie If I remember correctly? )
Also hey we're officially less than a month away from the release of Scarlet now! :D

otnesse

Yeah, we're pretty much due with a new girl on the 14th, and it's most likely Christie based on the data (that being said, some people might not agree, since... well, barring the name tag, there doesn't appear to be anything on there pointing to their existence. Still, the fact that the name tag is still on there and not removed unlike MIL and RAC suggests it's still likely to be her).

Yuffie

Yeah, we're pretty much due with a new girl on the 14th, and it's most likely Christie based on the data (that being said, some people might not agree, since... well, barring the name tag, there doesn't appear to be anything on there pointing to their existence. Still, the fact that the name tag is still on there and not removed unlike MIL and RAC suggests it's still likely to be her).
Rachel and Mila were removed????
Aww man hope that was just temporary. I prefer Tina over Christie but I wouldn't mind her as long as we don't get another 18 year old.

OT. I'm a little surprised we haven't seen the rest of the 'S' set besides Kasumi.
I wonder if Nico would come to VV or X3 in the future. (Maybe DOA6, will make fans request her)
I'm also suspecting the last PV video this coming week as Momiji and Nyotengu are the last to be shown (although I'm not expecting anything new).

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD