Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

Kasumi-Phase-X

Does this count?

And since you said "all her 23 friends", 24 would naturally include Tina (with it being 25 if we include Kasumi herself in that number), hence what I meant.

While it does conform she is going to be the next girl added to DOAXVV, its been 3 years since we had a DOA girl added to the game. Lets just say friends is still 23 since thats all the girls that are currently available in DMM Games, Tina hasn't been released yet (until 2022). It'll be 24 once there is a character model of Tina, and DMM Game Players can try to get her in the Star Gacha, which is going to be 3 months since we just gotten Koharu.

otnesse

While it does conform she is going to be the next girl added to DOAXVV, its been 3 years since we had a DOA girl added to the game. Lets just say friends is still 23 since thats all the girls that are currently available in DMM Games, Tina hasn't been released yet (until 2022). It'll be 24 once there is a character model of Tina, and DMM Game Players can try to get her in the Star Gacha, which is going to be 3 months since we just gotten Koharu.
I hope it's two months, personally (the same amount of time it took between Leifang and Fiona), but I'll take three months, just as long as they don't do four months or, worse, five months. That would be overkill.

Kasumi-Phase-X

DMM Games:

Steam:

Kasumi-Phase-X

DMM Games:

Steam:

Kasumi-Phase-X

DMM Games:

Steam:

hardseppo

Koharu Character Episode 01 (Hospitality Komachi SSR) with malfunction and lotions

Koharu Character Episode 02 (Hospitality Komachi SSR) with malfunction and lotions

Koharu Character Episode 03 (Hospitality Komachi SSR) with malfunction and lotions

Koharu Character Episode 04 (Hospitality Komachi SSR) with malfunction and lotions

Koharu Character Episode 05 (Hospitality Komachi SSR) with lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Koharu-Character-Episode-01-(Hospitality-Komachi-SSR)-with-malfunction-and...jpg

Kasumi-Phase-X

Servants kneeling before their Princesses

feat. Venus Valkyrie Hitomi X Diao Chan Luna, Venus Valkyrie Nyotengu X Diao Chan Honoka, Tsukushi X Venus Sayuri, Mascot: Kasumi X DOAX3 Champion: Princess Marie Rose, Nagisa The Puppy X Princess Kanna

20211215164618_1.jpg

20211215164623_1.jpg

20211215164630_1.jpg

20211215164729_1.jpg

20211215164734_1.jpg

20211215164741_1.jpg

20211213165609_1.jpg

20211213165614_1.jpg

20211213165622_1.jpg

20211211161937_1.jpg

20211211161941_1.jpg

20211211161947_1.jpg

20211211162219_1.jpg

20211211162224_1.jpg

20211211162230_1.jpg

Kasumi-Phase-X

DMM Games:

Steam & Johren:

otnesse

Okay, thanks to Yuiei of the DOAXVV discord, I managed to get the scans for the fourth anniversary:

I4ogUOl.jpg

ZAcW847.jpg

Gx00gE5.jpg

1bt1sWr.jpg

MZMaaF4.jpg

M0owInh.jpg

dzDzwHj.jpg

BRWlmlx.jpg

39ZG3Oj.jpg

v7ahMSW.jpg

In addition, I also managed to grab the commentary for Lobelia, Nanami, Elise, and Koharu:

Lobelia: "作田プロデューサーが語る、ロベリアのコンセプトフィオナの幼なじみのお嬢様であるロベリアは、じつはラフデザイン案から先行で決定した本作では珍しいタイプです。デザイン先行ではありましたが、気が強そうなお嬢様なら、お姫様のフィオナと関わりがあってもおかしくないですし、ふたりの関係性を描くことでフィオナのストーリーも深掘りできると考え、決定しました。ちなみに、花言葉好きのお嬢様という設定は、じつはサービスイン前のルナ企画時の最終候補で漏れた設定から拾っています。ロベリアは、フィオナへの対抗心、オーナーへの誘惑、そして花を愛するやさしさなど、さまざまな表情を持つ女の子ですが、古賀葵さんがかわいく演じ分けてくださってうれしかったです!" (translation: "Producer Sakuta talks about Lobelia's childhood friend, Lobelia, is a rare type in this work, which was decided in advance from the rough design plan. Although it was a design lead, if you are a strong-minded young lady, it would be strange to have a relationship with princess Fiona, and I thought that I could dig deeper into Fiona's story by drawing the relationship between the two, so I decided. By the way, the setting of a young lady who likes flower language is actually picked up from the setting leaked in the final candidate at the time of Luna planning before the service in. Lobelia is a girl with various expressions such as rivalry to Fiona, temptation to the owner, and gentleness to love flowers, but I was happy that Aoi Koga played cutely!")

Nanami: "作田プロデューサーが語る、ななみのコンセプトこれまでの女の子は“特定のポイント”を狙って追加しましたが、ななみは“ド真ん中の女の子を作ろうと覚悟して挑みました。どこかで見たことはあるけれど、エンタメの中の話ではなく、学校で同じ学年にいそうな思わず目を奪われてしまう「美少女をイメージしています。そんな女の子がオーナー(=自分)に関心を示してくれるというのは、誰でもドキドキしちゃいますよね。とくに島袋さんの自然体の演技に魅了されたオーナーさんは、とても多かったようです。とても難航しましたが(笑)。ちなみに、多くのオーナーさんに受け入れてもらえるように、嫌われそうな要素は徹底して削ぎましたが、“髪にメッシュを入れること”だけは迷いました。結果としては、残してよかったと思っています。" (Translation: "Producer Sakuta talks about the concept of Nanami, and the girls so far have added it with the aim of "specific points", but Naami was prepared to make a girl in the middle of the "do" and challenged it. I've seen it somewhere, but it's not a story in entertainment, but I'm in the image of a beautiful girl who is in the same grade at school. It's all pounding that such a girl shows interest in the owner( = himself). In particular, there were many owners who were fascinated by Shimabukuro's natural performance. It was very difficult (laughs). By the way, in order to be accepted by many owners, I thoroughly shaved off elements that seemed to be disliked, but I was at a loss only to "put a mesh in my hair". As a result, I'm glad I left it.")

Elise: "作田プロトューサーが語る、エリーゼのコンセフトこれまで追加した女神たちに対する反応から、オーナーの皆さんが“女の子に叱られることがけっこう好き”と認識しており(誤解でしたらすみません(笑))、なぎさとは違うエリーゼらしい叱りかた "をフォローできるよう、指導役という設定作りには気を付けました。そのうえで、クールビューティーなビジュアルとかけ合わせて、指導役兼ヴィーナスというコンセプトを決定しました。ちなみに先輩オーナーという設定は、いくつか案を出した中で最後に決定した要素ですね。ヴィーナス諸島にはほかにもオーナーがいるはずなので、その設定と絡めることで、これまでの女の子とは違うオーナー(=自分)との関係性を作れたのではないかと思いました。とくに瀬戸さんの演技がすばらしく、配信前のエピソードの最終チェックで入り込んでしまったことをいまでも覚えています。" (Translation: "Producer Sakuta talks about the reaction to the goddesses that elise's concerto has been added so far, and the owner recognizes that they "quite like being scolded by girls" (I'm sorry if it's a misunderstanding (laughs)), and I was careful about creating a setting called a guide so that I could follow the scolding method that seems to be Elise different from Nagisa. On top of that, we decided on the concept of venus as a coach, in conjunction with cool beauty visuals. By the way, the setting of senior owner is the last element decided after coming up with some ideas. There should be other owners in the Venus Islands, so I thought that by entangling it with the setting, I was able to create a relationship with the owner (= myself) that was different from the girls so far. In particular, I remember that Mr. Seto's performance was wonderful, and I still entered the final check of the episode before the broadcast.")

Koharu: "作田プロデューサーが語る、こはるのコンセプト登場したばかりのこはるは、「和を感じるかわいい女の子が欲しい!」というスタッフの熱意が形となった女の子です。温泉旅館の女将である母に憧れていて、しっかり者でがんばり者な若女将を目指しています。こはるは長縄さんのかわいい演技のおかげで、とてもかわいらしい女の子になったと思います。登場したばかりでヒミツの情報も多いので、登場するガチャでぜひゲットしていただいて、こっそりとそのヒミツを確認していただきたいです(笑)。" (Translation: "Producer Sakuta talks about Koharu's concept, but Koharu is a girl whose staff's enthusiasm for "I want a cute girl who feels Japanese!" has become a form. I am longing for my mother who is the landlady of a hot spring inn, and I am aiming to be a young landlady who is solid and hard work. I think Koharu became a very pretty girl thanks to Naganawa-san's cute performance. Since it has just appeared and there is a lot of secret information, I would like you to get it with the gacha that appears and check the secret secrets (laughs).")

I used Bing to translate it, so it might not be up to snuff. If anyone more well versed in the language can translate it, I'd deeply appreciate it.

Oh, and before I forget, the Famitsu poll had NiCO winning, with Tina being runner up, followed by Mila. Christie and Lisa were tied in fourth place, while Rachel is last.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Okay, thanks to Yuiei of the DOAXVV discord, I managed to get the scans for the fourth anniversary:

I4ogUOl.jpg

ZAcW847.jpg

Gx00gE5.jpg

1bt1sWr.jpg

MZMaaF4.jpg

M0owInh.jpg

dzDzwHj.jpg

BRWlmlx.jpg

39ZG3Oj.jpg

v7ahMSW.jpg

In addition, I also managed to grab the commentary for Lobelia, Nanami, Elise, and Koharu:

Lobelia: "作田プロデューサーが語る、ロベリアのコンセプトフィオナの幼なじみのお嬢様であるロベリアは、じつはラフデザイン案から先行で決定した本作では珍しいタイプです。デザイン先行ではありましたが、気が強そうなお嬢様なら、お姫様のフィオナと関わりがあってもおかしくないですし、ふたりの関係性を描くことでフィオナのストーリーも深掘りできると考え、決定しました。ちなみに、花言葉好きのお嬢様という設定は、じつはサービスイン前のルナ企画時の最終候補で漏れた設定から拾っています。ロベリアは、フィオナへの対抗心、オーナーへの誘惑、そして花を愛するやさしさなど、さまざまな表情を持つ女の子ですが、古賀葵さんがかわいく演じ分けてくださってうれしかったです!" (translation: "Producer Sakuta talks about Lobelia's childhood friend, Lobelia, is a rare type in this work, which was decided in advance from the rough design plan. Although it was a design lead, if you are a strong-minded young lady, it would be strange to have a relationship with princess Fiona, and I thought that I could dig deeper into Fiona's story by drawing the relationship between the two, so I decided. By the way, the setting of a young lady who likes flower language is actually picked up from the setting leaked in the final candidate at the time of Luna planning before the service in. Lobelia is a girl with various expressions such as rivalry to Fiona, temptation to the owner, and gentleness to love flowers, but I was happy that Aoi Koga played cutely!")

Nanami: "作田プロデューサーが語る、ななみのコンセプトこれまでの女の子は“特定のポイント”を狙って追加しましたが、ななみは“ド真ん中の女の子を作ろうと覚悟して挑みました。どこかで見たことはあるけれど、エンタメの中の話ではなく、学校で同じ学年にいそうな思わず目を奪われてしまう「美少女をイメージしています。そんな女の子がオーナー(=自分)に関心を示してくれるというのは、誰でもドキドキしちゃいますよね。とくに島袋さんの自然体の演技に魅了されたオーナーさんは、とても多かったようです。とても難航しましたが(笑)。ちなみに、多くのオーナーさんに受け入れてもらえるように、嫌われそうな要素は徹底して削ぎましたが、“髪にメッシュを入れること”だけは迷いました。結果としては、残してよかったと思っています。" (Translation: "Producer Sakuta talks about the concept of Nanami, and the girls so far have added it with the aim of "specific points", but Naami was prepared to make a girl in the middle of the "do" and challenged it. I've seen it somewhere, but it's not a story in entertainment, but I'm in the image of a beautiful girl who is in the same grade at school. It's all pounding that such a girl shows interest in the owner( = himself). In particular, there were many owners who were fascinated by Shimabukuro's natural performance. It was very difficult (laughs). By the way, in order to be accepted by many owners, I thoroughly shaved off elements that seemed to be disliked, but I was at a loss only to "put a mesh in my hair". As a result, I'm glad I left it.")

Elise: "作田プロトューサーが語る、エリーゼのコンセフトこれまで追加した女神たちに対する反応から、オーナーの皆さんが“女の子に叱られることがけっこう好き”と認識しており(誤解でしたらすみません(笑))、なぎさとは違うエリーゼらしい叱りかた "をフォローできるよう、指導役という設定作りには気を付けました。そのうえで、クールビューティーなビジュアルとかけ合わせて、指導役兼ヴィーナスというコンセプトを決定しました。ちなみに先輩オーナーという設定は、いくつか案を出した中で最後に決定した要素ですね。ヴィーナス諸島にはほかにもオーナーがいるはずなので、その設定と絡めることで、これまでの女の子とは違うオーナー(=自分)との関係性を作れたのではないかと思いました。とくに瀬戸さんの演技がすばらしく、配信前のエピソードの最終チェックで入り込んでしまったことをいまでも覚えています。" (Translation: "Producer Sakuta talks about the reaction to the goddesses that elise's concerto has been added so far, and the owner recognizes that they "quite like being scolded by girls" (I'm sorry if it's a misunderstanding (laughs)), and I was careful about creating a setting called a guide so that I could follow the scolding method that seems to be Elise different from Nagisa. On top of that, we decided on the concept of venus as a coach, in conjunction with cool beauty visuals. By the way, the setting of senior owner is the last element decided after coming up with some ideas. There should be other owners in the Venus Islands, so I thought that by entangling it with the setting, I was able to create a relationship with the owner (= myself) that was different from the girls so far. In particular, I remember that Mr. Seto's performance was wonderful, and I still entered the final check of the episode before the broadcast.")

Koharu: "作田プロデューサーが語る、こはるのコンセプト登場したばかりのこはるは、「和を感じるかわいい女の子が欲しい!」というスタッフの熱意が形となった女の子です。温泉旅館の女将である母に憧れていて、しっかり者でがんばり者な若女将を目指しています。こはるは長縄さんのかわいい演技のおかげで、とてもかわいらしい女の子になったと思います。登場したばかりでヒミツの情報も多いので、登場するガチャでぜひゲットしていただいて、こっそりとそのヒミツを確認していただきたいです(笑)。" (Translation: "Producer Sakuta talks about Koharu's concept, but Koharu is a girl whose staff's enthusiasm for "I want a cute girl who feels Japanese!" has become a form. I am longing for my mother who is the landlady of a hot spring inn, and I am aiming to be a young landlady who is solid and hard work. I think Koharu became a very pretty girl thanks to Naganawa-san's cute performance. Since it has just appeared and there is a lot of secret information, I would like you to get it with the gacha that appears and check the secret secrets (laughs).")

I used Bing to translate it, so it might not be up to snuff. If anyone more well versed in the language can translate it, I'd deeply appreciate it.

Oh, and before I forget, the Famitsu poll had NiCO winning, with Tina being runner up, followed by Mila. Christie and Lisa were tied in fourth place, while Rachel is last.
Glad to see the Japanese are missing the mature girls in the game, of course they want Tina since her design says it all, surprised by Mila being more popular than Christie and Lisa but she is younger and voiced by the voice of Asuka. Rachel is definitely not at all Japanese ideals so I can see why she's last and Nico was inevitable since she's basically a 2.0 Luna

I don't understand most of the polls but I can already assume that the poll with Hitomi is about the most popular swimsuits and that's been a fave for a while

Kasumi-Phase-X

Looks like we should be expecting NiCO making her appearance in DOAXVV once Tina finally gets added in, and whenever the DOAXVV Team decides to include another fighting game girl. The famitsu poll reminds Me on how the cut DOA girls were placed (excluding Lei-Fang who made her appearance in DOAXVV & NiCO since DOA6 didn't exist by then), just Christie & Lisa (original DOAX girl) getting higher position than Rachel (whos now the last place girl instead of Lisa).

I love what Luna wearing, this is an outfit I would be looking forward to try and get either wind up with the girl I want or just be given a random girl I didn't want.

Lobelia unused concept would perfect for another swimsuit event (DOAXVV) or her costumes to choose (along with some of her DOAXVV swimsuits) in a DOA fighting game when she makes her debut.

Glad to see the Japanese are missing the mature girls in the game, of course they want Tina since her design says it all, surprised by Mila being more popular than Christie and Lisa but she is younger and voiced by the voice of Asuka. Rachel is definitely not at all Japanese ideals so I can see why she's last and Nico was inevitable since she's basically a 2.0 Luna

Its been 3 years since there was an original DOA girl who haven't even made a debut in DOAXVV (which will be changing soon in 2022) which was just Lei-Fang & no one else at that time, so they would be missing original girls like the mature ones. For Mila being more popular than Christie & Lisa, you could say newcomers are more appealing than original girls (at least according to the polls) from Marie & Honoka being the winners in DOAX3 (plus Nyotengu being in the game), and even NiCO is the number 1 girl in this poll (who was girl I've never was interested in besides her fight style & some costumes, and doesn't compare to My favorite Luna).

otnesse

Looks like we should be expecting NiCO making her appearance in DOAXVV once Tina finally gets added in, and whenever the DOAXVV Team decides to include another fighting game girl. The famitsu poll reminds Me on how the cut DOA girls were placed (excluding Lei-Fang who made her appearance in DOAXVV & NiCO since DOA6 didn't exist by then), just Christie & Lisa (original DOAX girl) getting higher position than Rachel (whos now the last place girl instead of Lisa).

I love what Luna wearing, this is an outfit I would be looking forward to try and get either wind up with the girl I want or just be given a random girl I didn't want.

Lobelia unused concept would perfect for another swimsuit event (DOAXVV) or her costumes to choose (along with some of her DOAXVV swimsuits) in a DOA fighting game when she makes her debut.

Its been 3 years since there was an original DOA girl who haven't even made a debut in DOAXVV (which will be changing soon in 2022) which was just Lei-Fang & no one else at that time, so they would be missing original girls like the mature ones. For Mila being more popular than Christie & Lisa, you could say newcomers are more appealing than original girls (at least according to the polls) from Marie & Honoka being the winners in DOAX3 (plus Nyotengu being in the game), and even NiCO is the number 1 girl in this poll (who was girl I've never was interested in besides her fight style & some costumes, and doesn't compare to My favorite Luna).
I'm not entirely sure regarding NiCO being next after Tina. Let's not forget they also have to worry about Lisa and Rachel specifically for the DOAX and Ninja Gaiden anniversaries, respectively, (both being in 2023 for the 20th and 45th, respectively) so there's a chance that those two will ultimately get first dibs over NiCO. That said, she COULD appear before Christie.

hardseppo

Who said we will be getting the "old" girls? We only heard about one, Tina... don't assume too much again or you might end up getting disappointed. I am certain after Tina we will see new characters like before... they are just throwing us a bone, not the whole meal.

Never forget, they don't care about the fans at all, just about their damn money (hence up to 500 for a single girl - the price of a Series X!). And that's why they are considering Tina, Koharu probably undeperformed big...

otnesse

Who said we will be getting the "old" girls? We only heard about one, Tina... don't assume too much again or you might end up getting disappointed. I am certain after Tina we will see new characters like before... they are just throwing us a bone, not the whole meal.

Never forget, they don't care about the fans at all, just about their damn money (hence up to 500 for a single girl - the price of a Series X!). And that's why they are considering Tina, Koharu probably undeperformed big...
Let's also not forget that at least two of those cut girls also happen to come from franchises/subseries that have an anniversary due soon (Lisa for example debuted in Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball, the first game in the Xtreme series, and its 20th anniversary is coming up in 2023. Same goes for Rachel, who debuted in Ninja Gaiden, whose 45th anniversary is coming right up as well, also the same year, 2023). A large part of the reason why Tina got in at all was because of it being the 25th anniversary for the overall Dead or Alive franchise as a whole, so they'd have to be pretty dang stupid to not supply similar milestones for those franchises (especially the overall Xtreme franchise since DOAXVV would never have even existed at all if DOAXBV never happened), regardless of whether they actually care about the fans at all or not. I know if I were them, even if I didn't care about the fans at all, I'd STILL try to make sure the cut girls and NiCO got in regardless precisely because I realize all too well I can't afford to miss anniversaries, of which at least half of the remaining cut girls came from franchises that have an anniversary due (DOA for Tina, DOAX for Lisa, Ninja Gaiden for Rachel).

Besides, when Leifang debuted, they made sure that, when they did those three girl wallpapers starting with the first anniversary, she was specifically paired up with mainstay characters (specifically Hitomi and Momiji). I suspect something similar will ultimately end up happening after Tina (even moreso after that Famitsu poll revealed that Mila and NiCO were placed in the top three. In fact, NiCO beat out Tina. Heck, all the cut girls got top ranks, and there were a whole lot of girls in that poll besides the cut girls/NiCO. They also mentioned Maria and Nikki as potential candidates if I recall correctly. Now, granted, I'm pretty sure it will be Mila and Rachel next after Tina, but NiCO I can see being around the time of Christie or Lisa.).

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD