Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

inochinagi

Standard Donor
Oh... thanks. Which characters' voice actresses were there, btw? I thought I saw someone mention Yuko Nagashima was gonna be a guest on the stream, but I didn't find anything like that. I expected only the newer character VAs would be there...

marussya

What makes everyone say Tina is getting into this? I tried looking for some indication in the vid but I could only take so much before I had to escape... lol. My god, does anyone else think the music in this game is horrible? (I guess it was worth it to see even the Japanese chat saying "lolicon!" and "this is 18?" when they were talking about Koharu at one point, rofl)

I saw the tennis outfits and them holding rackets and thought they were actually adding tennis or even badminton to the game, silly me... lol

Attachments

• IMG_20211116_193950.jpg
    IMG_20211116_193950.jpg
    549.4 KB · Views: 149

otnesse

What makes everyone say Tina is getting into this? I tried looking for some indication in the vid but I could only take so much before I had to escape... lol. My god, does anyone else think the music in this game is horrible? (I guess it was worth it to see even the Japanese chat saying "lolicon!" and "this is 18?" when they were talking about Koharu at one point, rofl)

I saw the tennis outfits and them holding rackets and thought they were actually adding tennis or even badminton to the game, silly me... lol
It's right at the beginning, they talked about how they were going to add Tina in to celebrate the 25th anniversary, but they won't add her in right now since it takes time to develop the character for the game, and also specifically stated her birthday was in December.

Yuffie

Didn't watch the stream so idk if this was shown.
If Tina was confirmed, then yay at least on OG character is returning. It would be dope if they could release Tina in Doax3 but I'm sure that game is not gonna get any more dlc.

Kasumi-Phase-X

DMM Games:

Steam:

otnesse

The producer said himself that tina is in development, the next should be lisa and christie. Mila still new to the series
I think they're more likely going to save Lisa for the Xtreme series' 20th anniversary, since 2023 is going to be that time (not to mention Lisa debuted in the Xtreme series before becoming a fighter, essentially being the Tamaki before she even existed). They may also do Ninja Gaiden's 45th anniversary for Rachel as well. So more likely Mila will be after Tina, since Lisa will be more to promote DOAX's anniversary thanks to her debuting in that game. Followed by Rachel since they'll obviously need to promote ahead of time Ninja Gaiden's anniversary. Don't know if Lisa will come before or after Christie, as I'm not entirely sure who exactly got last place at this point. I do know NiCO's most likely going to be last after either Lisa or Christie. Hey, someone is going to have to fill that slot that Christie and Lisa are going to fill, which is unlikely going to be an OC (the last time we had a cut girl in there, her wallpaper was shared with established characters, ie, Hitomi and Momiji, and NOT Misaki, Luna, or Tamaki).

So, what exactly is the theme for this year? Fruits? Cakes?

Last edited:

Kasumi-Phase-X

DMM Games:

Steam:

Kasumi-Phase-X

Today is November 26 which is Dead or Alive 25th Anniversary:

Heres how Kasumi is celebrating with DOA5LR & DOAXVV lifespan:

DOAX-VenusVacation_211126_213449.jpg

In Venus Island, like a superstar wearing Platinum Swimsuit & Glasses that is the value worth of 7 Season Passes & how many Owner spend on Paid V-Stones. Living the life with all her 23 friends, and being given the life of a Queen with Owner san providing gifts for her.

Here is how EVO Kasumi is celebrating with DOA6:

20211126212747_1.jpg

In The Throwdown Stage, living like a hobo with no love, no respect, and her home is in the slums.

otnesse

Today is November 26 which is Dead or Alive 25th Anniversary:

Heres how Kasumi is celebrating with DOA5LR & DOAXVV lifespan:

View attachment 36658

In Venus Island, like a superstar wearing Platinum Swimsuit & Glasses that is the value worth of 7 Season Passes & how many Owner spend on Paid V-Stones. Living the life with all her 23 friends, and being given the life of a Queen with Owner san providing gifts for her.

Here is how EVO Kasumi is celebrating with DOA6:

View attachment 36659

In The Throwdown Stage, living like a hobo with no love, no respect, and her home is in the slums.
24. Don't forget that Tina's coming in as well.

otnesse

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD