Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

hardseppo

Tina Gravure Panel (Venus Ace SSR) with malfunction and lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Tina-Gravure-Panel-(Venus-Ace-SSR)-with-malfunction-and-lotions.jpg

otnesse

Tina's currently at level 70 right now (had to use up quite a bit of gift items just to get her to that level, but it's definitely worth it), so she's currently my third-highest leveled girl (just behind Kasumi at level 76 and Helena at level 81). As soon as I get more XP packages by any means, also XP crystals, I'm leveling Kasumi up to level 80 to finish her off, and leveling Tina up further. I'll also see if I can get the other girls up to level 70 as well, bare minimum.

As far as release order, my guess is it will be something like this:

Lisa will come first, since she's TEC and they generally release a TEC girl after a POW girl (I think the only real exception was Kanna, who was POW and released after another POW girl, Nagisa). And aside from that, her birthday is the closest. May be a bit early especially given the Xtreme anniversary, but then again, Tina was technically late regarding the anniversary, so...

Well, either Lisa or Rachel. I suspect Rachel might be either TEC or STM.

Mila will most likely be after Lisa and be a STM-based girl (possibly STM-POW). Her birthday is also in October, so she'd be needed to be included.

Christie, being POW-based, is most likely after Mila, and aside from that, her birthday is during that time as well.

After her is either NiCO or Rachel, either could be STM or TEC.

Of course, this is purely a guess.

Speaking of birthdays, I wonder what they'll designate as a Bouquet catchup period? I'm guessing Jewel is going to be designated for June, and Stellar will be designated for September. However, I don't know where Bouquet could possibly fit in (especially when at the very least Elise, Koharu, and Tina, maybe whoever comes out next, is definitely going to need to get their Bouquet suits soon enough. Same goes for Stellar and Jewel).

P2p1mbs

As far as release order, my guess is it will be something like this:

Lisa will come first, since she's TEC and they generally release a TEC girl after a POW girl (I think the only real exception was Kanna, who was POW and released after another POW girl, Nagisa). And aside from that, her birthday is the closest. May be a bit early especially given the Xtreme anniversary, but then again, Tina was technically late regarding the anniversary, so...

Well, either Lisa or Rachel. I suspect Rachel might be either TEC or STM.

Mila will most likely be after Lisa and be a STM-based girl (possibly STM-POW). Her birthday is also in October, so she'd be needed to be included.

Christie, being POW-based, is most likely after Mila, and aside from that, her birthday is during that time as well.

After her is either NiCO or Rachel, either could be STM or TEC.

Of course, this is purely a guess.

Speaking of birthdays, I wonder what they'll designate as a Bouquet catchup period? I'm guessing Jewel is going to be designated for June, and Stellar will be designated for September. However, I don't know where Bouquet could possibly fit in (especially when at the very least Elise, Koharu, and Tina, maybe whoever comes out next, is definitely going to need to get their Bouquet suits soon enough. Same goes for Stellar and Jewel).

Is it even confirmed that the rest of the excluded girls will be added in (source if there is pls)? I thought Tina's addition was a one-and-done for the series' 25th and she took priority over NiCO due to being one of original girls.

otnesse

Is it even confirmed that the rest of the excluded girls will be added in (source if there is pls)? I thought Tina's addition was a one-and-done for the series' 25th and she took priority over NiCO due to being one of original girls.
Sakuta D. admitted in the third anniversary that they would add the cut girls during milestone celebrations. And aside from that, one of the gaming rags, Famitsu, made it very clear they will add in the cut girls in the near future, and in fact, if we request it, they'll actually do it even sooner.

"今後の『DOA』キャラにも期待したい!
最後にいちオーナーとしての感想なのですが、まず新キャラクター追加が予想以上に早い!(笑)。たしかにティナ登場は発表されていましたが、こはるが登場したのがつい最近なので、もう少し後なんだろうと勝手に思っていました。が、こんなに早いとは思っていませんでした。オ、オーナーの皆さんお財布とは相談しようね……。
そうそう、週刊ファミ通2021年12月2日号(2021年11月18日発売)で特集した『DOAXVV』4周年企画では、追加してほしい『DOA』キャラクターで、じつはティナは2位だったんですよね。1位は『DOA6』のNiCOでした。僕としてはティナが1位だと予想してましたが、なかなか興味深い結果でした(さすがに菖蒲や美夜子は無理かぁ……)。
もちろんオリジナルの女の子もいいのですが、ファンとしてはどうしても「〇〇はまだか!」と言いたくなっちゃいますよね。今回の反響が大きければ、もしかしたらより早く『DOA』シリーズのキャラクターが追加されるかもしれないので、従来からの『DOA』ファンの皆さんは、どしどしSNSなどで反応してみてはいかがでしょうか! さーて、この仕事の赤字覚悟でスターコーデガチャ回すぞー!"

Translation:

"

I WANT TO LOOK FORWARD TO FUTURE "DOA" CHARACTERS!​

finally, it is an impression as an owner, but first of all, the addition of a new character is earlier than expected! (laughs). certainly, the appearance of tina had been announced, but it was only recently that koharu appeared, so i thought it would be a little later. but i didn't think it was this early. oh, let's talk with the owner's wallets.

Oh yes, in the "DOAXVV" 4th anniversary project featured in the December 2, 2021 issue (released on November 18, 2021), I wanted you to add a "DOA" character, and actually Tina was second. The first place was NiCO of "DOA6". I expected Tina to be the first place, but it was a pretty interesting result (I wonder if irises and beautiful girls are impossible ...).

OF COURSE, THE ORIGINAL GIRL IS ALSO GOOD, BUT AS A FAN, I REALLY WANT TO SAY "00 IS STILL!". IF THE RESPONSE IS LARGE THIS TIME, MAYBE THE CHARACTERS OF THE "DOA" SERIES WILL BE ADDED SOONER, SO WHY DON'T YOU REACT WITH CONVENTIONAL "DOA" FANS ON MSN! WELL, I'M GOING TO TURN THE STAR CORDE GACHA WITH THE DEFICIT RESOLUTION OF THIS WORK!
"

Besides, let's not forget DOA's not the only one that has an anniversary occurring in the present/near future. DOA5, Mila's debut game, is also having an anniversary this year, as is DOA3, Christie's debut game. DOAXBV, and by extension, DOAX as a whole has an anniversary next year (and that's Lisa's debut game), as does Ninja Gaiden (Rachel's debut franchise, which is tied at the hip with DOA), and even DOA6, NiCO's debut game, is having its fifth anniversary on 2024. If anything, this is the golden opportunity.

P2p1mbs

Besides, let's not forget DOA's not the only one that has an anniversary occurring in the present/near future. DOA5, Mila's debut game, is also having an anniversary this year, as is DOA3, Christie's debut game. DOAXBV, and by extension, DOAX as a whole has an anniversary next year (and that's Lisa's debut game), as does Ninja Gaiden (Rachel's debut franchise, which is tied at the hip with DOA), and even DOA6, NiCO's debut game, is having its fifth anniversary on 2024. If anything, this is the golden opportunity.
Seems like a stretch to add a returning character just to coincide with 6's 5th year 2 years from not (especially given all the controversy it got). It's more likely they're planning to add in all the excluded girls now (maybe they ran out of ideas for new girls?) and Tina just got priority for being one of the originals.

otnesse

Seems like a stretch to add a returning character just to coincide with 6's 5th year 2 years from not (especially given all the controversy it got). It's more likely they're planning to add in all the excluded girls now (maybe they ran out of ideas for new girls?) and Tina just got priority for being one of the originals.
Controversy or not, it still would act as an excuse to add NiCO in, ESPECIALLY given how she actually managed to rank above Tina in that poll. Besides, her likeness was actually used in a recent Shinobi Versus collaboration, and that was after DOA6 got shut down partly because of the infamous hair color debacle.

Kasumi-Phase-X

DMM Games

Steam/Johren

otnesse

Well, I can confirm now thanks to Fiona's birthday episode that the theme for this year's birthday is Birth Fruits. So time to list what we know thus far regarding the birth fruit list (parentheses if it has a specifically listed alternate name):

November: Apple (Mele)

December: Orange

January: Raspberry (Francoise)

February: Strawberry

March: ???

April: ???

May: ???

June: ???

July: ???

August: ???

September: ???

October: ???

Oh yeah, and we'll be having a livestream on February 23rd, and it will feature Fiona and Honoka's VAs.

Arnell Long

I wouldn't underestimate Lisa's chances of making it in. Let's not forget that they have the Xtreme series' 20th anniversary coming up, and it occurs before the Ninja Gaiden anniversary. Lisa debuted in Xtreme Beach Volleyball, so they may end up releasing her to celebrate that milestone, just like with Tina (and Rachel would be to celebrate NG's anniversary).
Well I hope so and time will tell if she makes it in.

Kasumi-Phase-X

DMM Games

Steam/Johren

Kasumi-Phase-X

DMM Games

Steam/Johren

otnesse

Well, I can confirm now thanks to Fiona's birthday episode that the theme for this year's birthday is Birth Fruits. So time to list what we know thus far regarding the birth fruit list (parentheses if it has a specifically listed alternate name):

November: Apple (Mele)

December: Orange

January: Raspberry (Francoise)

February: Strawberry

March: ???

April: ???

May: ???

June: ???

July: ???

August: ???

September: ???

October: ???

Oh yeah, and we'll be having a livestream on February 23rd, and it will feature Fiona and Honoka's VAs.

Flashback post since the livestream's happening tomorrow.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD