Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

otnesse

Thanks to a snowy screen that forced me to reboot my computer, even though I downloaded the new DMM browser, I can't log in due to it demanding I get a new password, which I can't get because for some reason DMM is NOT sending the change password email, even though it clearly is able to send email change password emails if I select that.

I really hope someone knows how to bypass this, because I'm otherwise forced to miss out on login bonuses and Honoka's birthday because of DMM's incompetence there.

Last edited:

otnesse

You can login through dmm.com and try to change your password through that site.
That's what I've been trying to do, but unfortunately, every time I try to do that, they claim they sent an email, but it never shows up, not in my standard inbox, not in my standard spam folder, not even in my Earthlink Webmail spam folder.

EDIT: Finally managed to get in. Turns out my Known Spam Folder was blocking the attempts.

Last edited:

Kasumi-Phase-X

Honoka's Birthday Post

DOAX-VenusVacation_220323_110447.jpg

Honoka's Bouquet

DOAX-VenusVacation_220323_200621.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_220323_200634.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_220323_200649.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_220323_200700.jpg

Honoka's Birthday Cake

DOAX-VenusVacation_220323_200750.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_220323_200801.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_220323_200816.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_220323_200824.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_220323_200827.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_220323_200832.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_220323_200836.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_220323_200839.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_220323_200846.jpg

Bonus: Honoka with Aries Horn

DOAX-VenusVacation_220323_200219.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_220323_200228.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_220323_200408.jpg

Jackie Chan Fan

In the new SK gacha, I only want that Tamaki SSR but my draws got me Misaki and Nagisa. I only got a few red tickets and V-stones good enough for 2 pulls. Hoping to get some luck when I try again this weekend.

Kasumi-Phase-X

I sure hope they release Nanami soon, even if it's just by doing the same thing they did with Nagisa and Sayuri by having her debut in a teaser gacha before debuting for real. Her birthday's coming in only a couple of weeks.

Lobelia had been released back in Dec, 30 last year she'll most likely be available on April before her Birthday like she was back in DMM Games on how Nanami was released on Apr, 8 then had a Birthday Event on Apr, 15 right after she just introduced in DOAXVV. Normally we get new girls 3 months apart.

otnesse

Lobelia had been released back in Dec, 30 last year she'll most likely be available on April before her Birthday like she was back in DMM Games on how Nanami was released on Apr, 8 then had a Birthday Event on Apr, 15 right after she just introduced in DOAXVV. Normally we get new girls 3 months apart.
The problem is Tina's inclusion threw a wrench into those bits, and that's not even getting into how the anniversary's coming up right now, and that's going to take two weeks.

I just hope they do a teaser gacha for her during the anniversary so she's at least out by her birthday (you know, like with Nagisa and Sayuri).

Kasumi-Phase-X

The problem is Tina's inclusion threw a wrench into those bits, and that's not even getting into how the anniversary's coming up right now, and that's going to take two weeks.

I just hope they do a teaser gacha for her during the anniversary so she's at least out by her birthday (you know, like with Nagisa and Sayuri).

Tina's early inclusion was more of a bonus for Asia, rather than letting these players wait until the year 2023 to actually get Tina in the game.

The only way to properly find out is when the month is April.

otnesse

Tina's early inclusion was more of a bonus for Asia, rather than letting these players wait until the year 2023 to actually get Tina in the game.

The only way to properly find out is when the month is April.
Even regarding that tidbit, that still leaves the anniversary, as they generally hold the Steam anniversary in the first two weeks of April.

Jackie Chan Fan

The recent DMM Player update made it a bit harder for me to play the game. Previously, I only need VPN to install the game. Now I have to use it just to launch the game. haha

And right now, at least for me, I cannot launch the game and its cloud version. Maybe I have to use VPN for the cloud version too.

Kasumi-Phase-X

DMM Games

Steam/Johren

Kasumi-Phase-X

DMM Games

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD