Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

otnesse

Well, no new girl, but Misaki DID get a new paid suit, and there may be an event called True Colors that involves this new paid suit. Don't know if it's limited time or if you can get it any time however, as there's conflicting information on that front. They also had a live voiced segment, but I don't know if that will be added in-game or not.

Kasumi-Phase-X

DMM Games:

Kasumi-Phase-X

Happy Birthday Kokoro

DOAX-VenusVacation_221201_005930.jpg

Kasumi-Phase-X

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
When I unlocked Tina, I was treated to instant success with my volleyball game wins. She's OP as fuck. At only level 40 she's the strongest character I have by far. I can't wait to get Shandy in the Steam version. That's my pair.

P2p1mbs

I was actually searching DOAXVV videos for Tina late last night just because today is her birthday and saw this just minutes after it was posted :D.

I wont be playing this game since it will probably take me too long to get her but I'm satisfied just looking up videos and screenshots pf her. It was worth the 7 year wait for her to arrive...

Kasumi-Phase-X

I am really glad that Tina was added to DOAXVV. I had terrible luck when I first tried to unlock her in January though. lol
I tried to get Tina once but gave up in favor of getting Nanami, and My priority is get Koharu.

I wont be playing this game since it will probably take me too long to get her but I'm satisfied just looking up videos and screenshots pf her. It was worth the 7 year wait for her to arrive...
All you need (if you play the game) is to buy Paid V-Stones (worth $36 Singapore Dollars/$27 US Dollars for 5,000 Paid V-Stones) and Luck. But to increase your chance is to have 100,000 Paid V-Stones (worth $600 Singapore Dollars/$460 US Dollars). The time it takes is how lucky you are getting Tina for example. Star Outfits & Birthday Outfits are Paid V-Stones exclusive.

Kasumi-Phase-X

DMM Games:

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD