OFFICIAL OFFLINE CHICAGO DOA SCENE: WE ARE ALIVE!!!!

Dutch Samurai

but... but... it's a SUNDAY that's a little over a month away. if you can't make it i hope you can hit up casuals from time to time. let that IL scene grow.

OMG, you're right! I actually work 2:00PM to 10:30PM, Tuesdays through Saturdays but I'm off Sundays. I'm definitely gonna try to make it out, then. I thought it was Friday, April 26th, which of course was yesterday.
ayanederp_zps369e924a.gif

Dutch Samurai

I've never been to an offline tournament before. So this would be my first one. Since DoA5 is a side tournament do you have to pay the registration fee to participate? I'm at a casual level, but I think it would be cool to try it out. Also can I bring a corded controller or stick to cordless? I don't have an arcade stick.

iReally

I've never been to an offline tournament before. So this would be my first one. Since DoA5 is a side tournament do you have to pay the registration fee to participate? I'm at a casual level, but I think it would be cool to try it out. Also can I bring a corded controller or stick to cordless? I don't have an arcade stick.

I recommend you bring a corded controller.
OMG, you're right! I actually work 2:00PM to 10:30PM, Tuesdays through Saturdays but I'm off Sundays. I'm definitely gonna try to make it out, then. I thought it was Friday, April 26th, which of course was yesterday.
ayanederp_zps369e924a.gif

I have a couple a places that you can go to play some causals at. Ignite Network , Chicago IL, 10pm-3am on Mondays. Gamepazzo , Downers Grove IL, 10pm-3am on Fridays. The Chicago fighting community running it BTW.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD