OFFICIAL OFFLINE CHICAGO DOA SCENE: WE ARE ALIVE!!!!

xINFINITELIGHTx

JESUS IS GOD AND THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD!!!

Me and hoodless and my cousin Byron who is oops hadash had an offline session yesterday

Mark is the best DOA player in the world.

We played DOA so much we unlocked the 100 matches versus mode thing.

Then we played A.E.
It was great!

I used dualism though. Everybody gotta learn to fight against me if they don't.
The secret universal answer is RUSH DOWN

iReally

Me and hoodless and my cousin Byron who is oops hadash had an offline session yesterday

Mark is the best DOA player in the world.

We played DOA so much we unlocked the 100 matches versus mode thing.

Then we played A.E.
It was great!

I used dualism though. Everybody gotta learn to fight against me if they don't.
The secret universal answer is RUSH DOWN

No I'm Not The Best At All. I Lost My Touch In This Game But GGs Though.

iReally

I Forgot We Ever Have This Thread Lol. So People Out Here Will Confirm Me On Wednesdays That If They Going To Game Pazzo On Fridays So We Don't Have a 2 man show. I Usually Have Meets Up At Ignite Network On Mondays For people Close To Me Or Around The Area.

ScattereDreams

I won't be playing offline for a while, at least not until I get close to finishing out the semester need to focus of French and English classes

MasterHavik

I Forgot We Ever Have This Thread Lol. So People Out Here Will Confirm Me On Wednesdays That If They Going To Game Pazzo On Fridays So We Don't Have a 2 man show. I Usually Have Meets Up At Ignite Network On Mondays For people Close To Me Or Around The Area.
All right mark. I'll try to get out there.
I won't be playing offline for a while, at least not until I get close to finishing out the semester need to focus of French and English classes
Why did you have to pick French of all things?

ZachInABox

In case you didn't see it in the Midwest thread, I'm Zach. Barring any setbacks with a new part-time job I'm probably coming out to pazzo on Friday. Haven't really played DOA seriously so bare with me. I also haven't really played much lately either but I'm down to learn anything and everything.

iReally

In case you didn't see it in the Midwest thread, I'm Zach. Barring any setbacks with a new part-time job I'm probably coming out to pazzo on Friday. Haven't really played DOA seriously so bare with me. I also haven't really played much lately either but I'm down to learn anything and everything.

Ok That's Cool. Everybody here is learning game. Me and friend will have a setup at game Pazzo so come there and join us.

ZachInABox

I can bring a 360 copy too since pazzo has mostly 360 setups. I'll probably be there around 7.

As far as Youmacon goes, it's a day by day decision. Trying to save up real quick to go so we'll see.

iReally

Still have your setup though. I didn't know PS3 was tournament standard for this game.

Yes. The community is probably making petition for it to have it change. My friend Cancel Because he Work till 1 for release of Pokemon x\y. So I'll Think About It Going Now :/

Dutch Samurai

The way my job is, I work afternoons to evenings from 2 to 10:30. I get every other weekend off. On the weekends I work, I get the preceeding Friday and the subsequent Tuesday off. I'd like to vome and hang with y'all. But my schedule is kinda jacked, atm. Maybe I could have a get-together at my place at some point, if anybody plays on 360 (I have 3 360 controllers, if not) and/or would be willing to come out to Joliet. I have this weekend off, tomorrow and Sunday.

ZachInABox

I use stick so console is never really a concern for me. Joliet is kinda far.

Anyways I'm still down for pazzo though. I'm gonna leave in an hour or two and I'll bring a 360 copy if anybody's down to play with me although I don't know much yet.

Last edited:

iReally

I use stick so console is never really a concern for me. Joliet is kinda far.

Anyways I'm still down for pazzo though. I'm gonna leave in an hour or two and I'll bring a 360 copy if anybody's down to play with me although I don't know much yet.

I'll Make It Out There Tomight To Check Out a The Scene.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD