OFFICIAL OFFLINE CHICAGO DOA SCENE: WE ARE ALIVE!!!!

Allan Paris

I heard something about an anime convention that a few players from IL will be at. I don't know where it is or know any other information about it, sorry. Hoodless (iReally) or MasterHavik knows more about it.

Dutch Samurai

I was wondering if people were up for some good old-fashioned offline matches, where we just meet up at someone's house and play. I'm sure Game Pazzo's a great place but we all have either a 360 or a PS3. It would probably be cheaper to just have a game night at someone's place, if someone would be willing to host.

xINFINITELIGHTx

JESUS IS GOD AND THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD!

Yo everybody gathering at my house this Friday we've had a gathering at my house before so just omit your coming they'll be other people here playing tekken too.

JESUS IS GOD AND THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD!

Awesmic

Standard Donor
^I wouldn't take that stunt to heart, Sector. I'll admit he's overzealous as far as a competitive spirtit goes, but when you think about it this is far better than you crossing paths with a certain someone else who actually has beef with you.

xINFINITELIGHTx

After the stun you pulled on DOAWorld? Thanks, but no.

JESUS IS GOD HAVE A BLESSED DAY!!!

I am sorry it is all my fault. I understand completely that I am the one at fault for this. Their is nothing for me to say but sorry. I will make no excuses for radically go against what was said at my house. It is only because I went too far that you reply like this. But as always you are are ALWAYS welcome at my house if you change your mind.

Have a BLESSED DAY though JESUS is LORD!

JESUS IS GOD HAVE A BLESSED DAY!!!

xINFINITELIGHTx

JESUS IS GOD AND THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD!!!

Oh Dutch I'm still having the gathering and I understand you don't want any drama me neither our offline gatherings are drama free we just hang out and play the game. I'm still hosting it if you want to come just pm me and I'll give you my address. Me and my fam is pretty nice people everything will be okay and all we would do is really play the game and chill. That's all that can really happen. I'll invite some new DOA players too if anyone says their are coming.

As for what you see I didn't expect this either but that's what I get for opening my big mouth. You can't treat someone with disrespect if you have met them in person and I lost sight of that leaving me in exhausted in shattered dreams eyes which is sad. I'm really bummed about that shouldn't have done it. TEAM BEST all day.

But yeah everybody lets not all get shaken up because of this ill talk to shattered dreams in private to heal the situation.

xINFINITELIGHTx

b]JESUS IS GOD HAVE A BLESSED DAY!!![[/b]

This weekend is anime Midwest ill see you us there but no games at my house like I said to much anime. My good friend Kevin fair is hosting the game room you guys may see me there ill bring an arcade stick and what not.

iReally

This weekend is anime Midwest ill see you us there but no games at my house like I said to much anime. My good friend Kevin fair is hosting the game room you guys may see me there ill bring an arcade stick and what not.

Ill Be Absent For Anime Midwest This Weekend :(. Have Fun You People.

xINFINITELIGHTx

Yo everybody me and mark aka hoodless are meeting at my house on Wednesday ANYBODY WHO WANTS TO COME CAN COME NO MATTER WHAT!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD