Oh God my ears

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
Why did I go to youtube today?

Some things should just stay in the past...

"Disappear into the darkness."

"That ain't right :/"

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
You know what? As stereotypical as it may her voice may be, I think Tina's voice actor was the only one that actually had any voice acting experience. I've never had a chance to play this version of the game and I'm basing my impression solely on this video.

Megawarrior

I haven't played this in so long. I still have it but once I got DoA 2 Ultimate, I didn't feel the need to play this version anymore.

I remember immediately switching to Japanese VA's after I hearing Kasumi's voice.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
You know what? As stereotypical as it may her voice may be, I think Tina's voice actor was the only one that actually had any voice acting experience. I've never had a chance to play this version of the game and I'm basing my impression solely on this video.
Though I personally would've preferred Hellena "Bayonetta" Taylor, April Stewart's got years of South Park experience (among other shows) under her belt, and she pulled off Christie okay.

EDIT: My bad, I thought this was a DOAD topic for some strange reason.

R4712-VR88

Those are some old videos I did forever ago sampling the voices in DOA2:HC. You can also go here to my DOA Marathon from 2009 and watch videos 11 through 15 to hear the other characters.

DR2K

Dimensions was very good for English, lots of effort in terms of vocalizing and characterizing the vocals. This shit has no effort whatsoever, it really feels like random people off the street struggling to read their lines.

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
Why aren't you guys Riffing this?

"Goshdarnit, Tina, you need to find yourself a husban', get in the kitchen and be a good mother."
"But Pops, I'm a lesbian."
"Well, Imma make you straight."

"Hey girl? The gravitational pull of your orbiting moons have shifted my tides."
"Ma daddy tol' me black people can't be seen in mirrors. Abrakadabrah!"
"I am greatly offended, young lady. HAVE AT YOU."

"I'm here to seek a cure for my granddaughter."
"Hello random contender, maybe I can help you."
"NO! I'll do this alone. Dammit, would people stop helping me, I can cross roads and take a shit on my own."

These are pretty horrible. Make your own.

Lexmark2

Dimensions was very good for English, lots of effort in terms of vocalizing and characterizing the vocals. This shit has no effort whatsoever, it really feels like random people off the street struggling to read their lines.
Truth as been spoken. I do kinda like lei fangs voice just not the way her lines are spoken.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD