Ok I Got the Game Early :P Ask Me Anything

P2p1mbs

Does any progress made in the demo from last week carry over to the full game like online rank and unlocks? Also, does the full game's command list give move names or just the moves?

juliusxcix

i dont know if this is allowed but can you upload a video or something of all of the trophies/achievements for this game.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Oh Nyo. You're the poster child of "Sigh... Why TN." for DOA6

2593363278_e89505f2bf.jpg

Same mood.

Eww... D: Is that Kasumi in DOA7? At least the hair textures didn't regress but improve this time, lol.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Does any progress made in the demo from last week carry over to the full game like online rank and unlocks? Also, does the full game's command list give move names or just the moves?
TN tweeted about this, data from the demo will NOT carry over. You have to start over.

SoftCabbage

Are online leaderboards still a thing and if so are there also character-specific leaderboards like in DOA5?
I've been trying to find them myself, but I don't see it anywhere.

Also, does the full game's command list give move names or just the moves?
No name.

Hory shiet... that precious hair and not even the option to break that ponytail... the alternate hairstyle was my biggest hope :/ but thank you for the reply <3

Hard to expect such thing from the guys. From this pic, it seems like the only way to uncover his face was to let someone punch it. :p lol
D0dfo18VAAEyHaB.jpg:large

Last edited:

Pn33milan

for those who preordered at gamestop: are the Nyotengu and kasumi costume codes inside the steelbook?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD