Old Stages

P2p1mbs

DOATEC isn't located in Japan unless you count the DOATEC HK division since that's an installation based in China

o_O ^ this sentence seems like you're saying China is in Japan, you realize those are 2 different countries? I think you mean to say DOATEC isn't located in ASIA ;)

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
o_O ^ this sentence seems like you're saying China is in Japan, you realize those are 2 different countries? I think you mean to say DOATEC isn't located in ASIA ;)
Yeah that's what to say but I didn't know how to generalize it since I didnt know if HK was from China or Japan xD

Tyaren

Standard Donor
The colosseum and unforgettable stages are in US? I always thought those were in Japan (in the same building).

At least the DOA6 wiki page says they are in the US. All signs and text is in English in those stages as well, so I doubt it would be Japan.

P2p1mbs

Beyond stage remakes from DOA, what "stages" from Ninja Gaiden would you want to see be made into DOA stages?

I personally want to see a stage based on the fiend realm from Ninja Gaiden Black where Rachel fights Nicchae and Ishtaros but gets captured; its already a closed stage anyways and they could even make it a successor to the Metroid stage from Dimensions by having fiend Alma fly outside the borders and attaking characters who hit the walls causing additional damage (like Ridley does) and triggering a specific area of the stage or performing a break blow will cause either Rachel, Ryu or Ayane (depending on who is fighting) to show up and drive her away like Samus does with Ridley.

TOBMAST3R

Beyond stage remakes from DOA, what "stages" from Ninja Gaiden would you want to see be made into DOA stages?

I personally want to see a stage based on the fiend realm from Ninja Gaiden Black where Rachel fights Nicchae and Ishtaros but gets captured; its already a closed stage anyways and they could even make it a successor to the Metroid stage from Dimensions by having fiend Alma fly outside the borders and attaking characters who hit the walls causing additional damage (like Ridley does) and triggering a specific area of the stage or performing a break blow will cause either Rachel, Ryu or Ayane (depending on who is fighting) to show up and drive her away like Samus does with Ridley.
SIX years ago, I made these requests:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor

I wouldn't mind a stage based off where you fight this boss at so that way you can be sent into it for extra damage like the Buddha statue stage in 5U and the titan in the AOT stage in DOA5LR
goddess.jpg

Just probably add some stuff around so it's not so desolate

GiantEnemyCrab

The stages I really want back are

From DOA2
Koku An - Why? The snowman is my waifu and the best danger zone ever. It's beyond cinematic with the snow effects, the village in the distance, the atmosphere is incredible and I love how it's a snowy night. It's also home to Kasumi, Hayate and Ayane.

Aerial Gardens - Why? The stage is technically infinite in length, the gong effect is beyond cool and everything from the waterfalls to the temples in the background is beautiful to look at.

Dragon Hills - Why? Because I like how one wrong move knocks you into a danger zone and there are multiple ways that a match can play out but all of them lead to a tiny arena.

From DOA3
Snow - Why? It's pretty. The low logs make for interesting danger zones and I want to see how limited visibility affects high-level play.

DOATEC Hong Kong - Why? Rain effects. Multiple routes to an endpoint, danger zones looked outright painful. Also, I liked the urban landscape.

(Honestly, most of the good DOA3 stages came back in DOA3. I believe we got Beach, Forest, Azuchi, Lost World, Danger Zone and Lorelei back. These were the only two really great DOA3 stages to not return in 5)

From DOA4

Ninja Hideout -Why? It's a close-range tense stage that can eventually transition into an open circular environment. It's also likely the best choice for a new Halloween stage since Lorelei was redone in DOA5. The stage has tons of potential to look great in 2019 and it's also Hayabusa and Momiji's home.

Seaside Market - Why? Stair grabs, amazing atmosphere, being able to knock fruit off the stands. A multi-tiered beach stage. Seaside Market has it all.

999 Meters - Why? As far as tag/survival stages go, 999 Meters is perhaps the coolest one from a visual standpoint. (Iron Hell is a close second.) And if Team Ninja wanted to go the extra mile, making the glass floor breakable leading to a stretch of highway below (Tina's DOA1 stage) and then being able to be knocked off that onto the REAL Gambler's Paradise would be awesome. It's not like Gambler's Paradise isn't already in DOA6 in a simpler form in Unforgettable.

From DOA5

Scramble - Why? It's possibly the most cinematic DOA stage of all time. Everything from the music to the dangers zones to the cliffhangers makes this stage work. The way in which both floors are extremely small makes every move count and the skyscrapers in the background are just plain pretty.

Home - Why? There was so much detail in this stage with so many rooms and the right danger zones can knock you into the courtyard where the stage opens up and things change from corner game to neutral. The music also helps.

Temple of the Dragon - Why? The floor danger zone, the gong danger zone, the music, the falling cherry blossoms, the ability to knock somebody out a window, etc. It's a stage where you go from an infinite loop to en enclosed area like a backwards Aerial Gardens.

Desert Wasteland - Why? A lot of people like Burai Zenin but Desert Wasteland is similar but even larger and more open. It's a stage where you're very unlikely to utilize any of your wall game and instead spend the entire match backdashing and sidestepping. It's also really pretty.

So there you have it. The stages I want back.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD