Community Online Contributor of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
Emperor Cow. He put a lot of time into creating solid tutorials for DOA5 Vanilla and some other characters.

Gotta give it to Emperor Cow. His commitment to his tutorials is exactly the kind of content that makes FSD attractive to people who want to up their game in DOA.

This.

Honourable mention to HajinShinobi for pretty much reviving the scrubby cesspool that was the Ayane forums this year. Without his help, Ayane would've gone under the radar.

Thank you, nice to see people acknowledge all my hard work for this character and respective sub-forum.

Mavis

D Glock. I say this because most news articles i read on this site that interest me are posted by him. I've also noticed he posts early videos of costumes in-game. Something he doesn't have to do, yet does anyway which has helped me in some of my decisions on which ones to buy and which ones not too. So my vote goes to him.

Jaguar360

Since everyone is voting Emperor Cow, I'll nominate @Kronin for the award. He has sent a ton of Twitter petitions to Team Ninja and has been quite active on Freestepdodge. He, along with Emperor Cow, have been great positive forces on FSD and have often shared news with us and given us hope.

Tenryuga

Gotta give it to Emperor Cow. His commitment to his tutorials is exactly the kind of content that makes FSD attractive to people who want to up their game in DOA. Honourable mention to HajinShinobi for pretty much reviving the scrubby cesspool that was the Ayane forums this year. Without his help, Ayane would've gone under the radar.

Ditto to this.

D Glock

D Glock. I say this because most news articles i read on this site that interest me are posted by him. I've also noticed he posts early videos of costumes in-game. Something he doesn't have to do, yet does anyway which has helped me in some of my decisions on which ones to buy and which ones not too. So my vote goes to him.

Ah, shucks. You're too kind. :) But someone like @EMPEROR_COW is a lot more deserving for the title more than I am.

Julius Rage

Sorry. Didn't notice it when I replied to Matt.

That said. this one has yet to be renamed.

I can't change the name of the thread, so I'm going to get with Mr. Wah and have him merge this thread with another one.

I've been in the middle of writing up the nominee breakdowns, but I will do my best to get this taken care of.

Also, you nominated yourself in the original FSD Awards thread, so I'm doing a little something on you. I'll message you later on tonight with some of the personal information I'll be needing to complete my bio on you.

Julius Rage

Im not always the most plugged in around here so i have a couple of questions about the nominees so far...

Cow gets a ton of credit on the leon/ein character inclusions...can anypne link me some examples of the work he did or explain his involvement.

Kronins twitter, can
someone link me his page?
OH and thank you all for your contributions! Youre all helping to make this a very exciting project!

Last edited:

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Im not always the most plugged in around here so i have a couple of questions about the nominees so far...

Cow gets a ton of credit on the leon/ein character inclusions...can anypne link me some examples of the work he did or explain his involvement.

I actually congratulate Cow more on his entire Tutorial series for DOA5 along with some select character tutorials. He's put in arguably the most effort on this forum to help people understand how DOA5 works and get then up to speed on the system fundamentals. He and his guests went over quite a bit of details that weren't always obvious at first glance.

His work for getting Leon & Ein included in 5U were the icing on the cake to me.

Last edited:

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
No one's mentioned Wah? He deserves some serious props for maintaining this community period. Without him, we wouldn't be as in touch with Team Ninja as we are and we'd be stuck on another forum ran by Manny.

Julius Rage

This thread will be used to submit and discuss nominations for FreeStepDodge.com's, 2013, FSD Online Contributor of the year.

Each poster may nominate ONE FreeStepDodge.com Online Contributor. Along with your nomination, please include an explanantion as to why you believe this Person to be the best of the best over the last 12 months.

Links to threads, youtube pages, twitter, facebook, quotes, outside website are all legal. Remember, this is all in fun, keep the personal attacks to the barest of minimums.

We're civialized people here dammit!​

Julius Rage

Don't post in this thread please.;

Not until I can confirm with Mr. Wah that the Forum Poster thread can be absorbed into this one.

Blazeincarnated

Without me none of yall would be seeing Rachel and Momiji...
poker_face_smiley_post_card-rcaa19305680b4586ae6a86b75c5e9eb8_vgbaq_8byvr_512.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD