DOA5LR PC Minimum Specs and Other Info Released

Dead or Alive 5: Last Round page has gone live on Steam. You can actually save 10% off the final cost by pre-ordering your digital copy at this time. Some other information was released if you read the page over.

Additionally, at this time, it looks like the game only has the attribute of Single Player. I am not sure if this is due to the site just going live or not, but my money is on that. I cannot honestly expect they'd release it for PC for only a single player experience. Also, there's a note on the page saying, "Online modes for Dead or Alive 5 Last Round will be added in a patch within 3 months of release." which as written gives the impression it will be offline only. It should also be noted that in a previous interview, Team NINJA mentioned support for the game (no specific platform specified) will be done post-release including the potential for new online modes.

There is also a pre-purchase reward system on Steam. You can get 10% off the purchase price and the NINJA 2015 Kasumi outfit if you pre-purchase the game. If enough people pre-purchase the game then free Costume DLC will be given to those who pre-purchase:
  • First level reward is the new Ninja 2015 outfits for Hayabusa, Hayate, and Ayane
  • Second level reward is the new Aloha costumes for Kasumi, Hitomi, Ayane and Mila
  • Third level reward is the nwe Beach Party costumes for Momiji, Rachel, Leifang and Kokoro
Lastly, I have created a Steam Group for those players who are interested

System Requirements
  • MINIMUM:
    • Processor: Intel Core i5
    • Memory: 4 GB RAM
    • Additional Notes: Online modes for Dead or Alive 5 Last Round will be added in a patch within 3 months of release.

Last edited:
Wouldn't the Steam Workshop just throw the want for costume DLC out the window?

I doubt it, truthfully. The conservative costumes don't really sell well to begin with, so only the really hardcore buy them in the first place. They will still have a market, although its a small one. The types who buy the skimpy outfits already have a ton of skimpy outfits and they buy them all anyway. There is obsession-level loyalty among a surprising number of DLC enthusiasts. I don't expect this will change.

Modded outfits typically can also only be seen on one of the two parties systems. So there is the market for people who want to "show off" their costume during a fight which isn't really affected by modding.

And in the worst case scenario it somehow did crash the PC DLC Market, this makes it so Team Ninja is more inclined to start selling stage DLC instead. I certainly wouldn't complain about that kind of development.

Removing them from the steam workshop wont diminish the nude mods lol

They will be available elsewhere, im sure. But the idea is to keep the majority of users content with whats on the workshop, while making it easy to find cool stuff.

Goona double dip (PS4 + PC)

I really hope the PC version is 1080p + all the bells and whistles to make it look even better than the PS4/Xbox One version.

If it's on PC you should be able to run the game at whatever resolution your monitor and graphics card can support, so even 4K resolution might be possible (with any sort of anti-aliasing).

This is a lame way for them to make more money on this game buy this game and then you guessed it buy more costumes for the game on that version as well. Bummer that PC doesnt get online until 3 months prior to its release.

Last edited:
Or since it's PC. Someone will probably figure out how to get the dlc for free anyways.

In other words just like PS3 and 360 haha

The requirements seem low, but it is a last gen game so I think any modern laptop could run it at 60fps

In other words just like PS3 and 360 haha

The requirements seem low, but it is a last gen game so I think any modern laptop could run it at 60fps

The mainstream laptops wont be able to

Im thinking you going to need a 750m/765m or equivalent for high settings + 60fps

I'm pretty sure the patch for Online Modes thing is actual "modes" to do with other players, not necessarily the ability to go online and fight like normally with Winner/Losers Stay, Kumite, Online Dojo, etc...

At least..... that's what I'm hoping it means. I probably will be getting DOA for PC and just upgrading my DOA5U to LR on my 360.

Joined the Steam group.

Three questions:

1. "Intel Core i5" have different processing speeds. What should I be interpreting this as, using a 2.80 GHz AMD processor?

2. No graphics card listed. Will have to wait on that, I guess?

3. What about past DLC (IE: Legacy pack costumes)? Will we be getting those included with the game, purchased separaetly as DLC, or not at all?

Joined the Steam group.

Three questions:

1. "Intel Core i5" have different processing speeds. What should I be interpreting this as, using a 2.80 GHz AMD processor?

2. No graphics card listed. Will have to wait on that, I guess?

3. What about past DLC (IE: Legacy pack costumes)? Will we be getting those included with the game, purchased separaetly as DLC, or not at all?

2.8ghz is fine aslong as you have a decent 4 core processor since amd cpus are usually weaker per core compared to intel

But DOA isnt something amazing that does crazy calculations so you will be fine plus almost all min and recommend specs are far above whats actually required

Last edited:
2.8ghz is fine aslong as you have a decent 4 core processor since amd cpus are usually weaker per core compared to intel

But DOA isnt something amazing that does crazy calculations so you will be fine plus almost all min and recommend specs are far above whats actually required
I actually have a six core. It's the AMD Phenom II X6 1055T

I have an Intel Core i3. Welp, there goes my chances of getting it for PC unless I could get a better processor.
the requirements are pretty vague..hopefully they'll update it to be more specific.
maybe they meant first gen i5.

what kind of i3 do you have?
some newer i3s(sandy bridge and up) are better or at least on par with first gen i5s.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD