Petition to bring back LEON as DLC!

Would you like to have Leon and Ein DLC?

• Hell yes!! Bring back the Strongest Man in the World !

Votes: 161 75.9%
  • No, let him die the desert from dehydration..

Votes: 51 24.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
I know. I just wanted to change the subject a little bit ^^

Are you guys still asking for Leon on Twitter ?
I am, but no one will answer me (except Chin-love, who always says he will "talk about it to the team").

Keep at it guys!
I've been away for a while as I've been really busy moving back to Saudi Arabia. But you guys have my full support!

Did you guys notice that this is the most discussed topic on FSD aside from the Tier list thread !? :D

DontForkWitMe

fun fact: Every DOA expansion to a current version always added at least one new playable character...

DOA to DOA1+ Bass/Ayane/Raidou
DOA2 to DOA2Hardcore Bayman
DOA2 Hardcore to DOA2U Hitomi/Tengu
DOA3 never got an expansion
DOA4 to DOAD shinden,raidou, alpha(spartan was removed for obvious reasons)
DOA5 to DOA5+ ???

would TN actually break tradition and only add worthless gimmick modes and more bikini's as the only improvement over DOA5's expansion while ignoring all the input and fan demand for the return of leon and other cut characters?

of course they would

Zeo

DOA5+ is hardly an "expansion" despite it's name. It's a glorified port to the vita with a few little bonuses. I wasn't expecting much from it to begin with, I'm honestly surprised any of you were.

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
DOA5+ is hardly an "expansion" despite it's name. It's a glorified port to the vita with a few little bonuses. I wasn't expecting much from it to begin with, I'm honestly surprised any of you were.
Maybe not straight away.. Maybe as future DLC...
You never know man .. Maybe good ol' Ein would make a comeback too :)

DontForkWitMe

then TN SHOULD expect the port to sell like shit then. releasing a barely upgraded version of the console title with nothing new worth of note on a dying handheld seems like a complete waste of time and resources

SilverForte

I dunno if the vita is dying, it just got a slow start, theres some good stuff out or coming out for it now. P4g, Sigma 1 and 2, doa5+, gravity rush, etc. And doa5+ to me seems like a great way to practice on the go.

Kronin

I agree with chiropractic, I think that there is a possibility of new characters in Doa5+, but actually the game is just the portable version of the home console's one: so an extended roster should be seen like an extra bonus and not something taken for granted.

Anyway I don't see like the PSVita could be a dying handheld considering that is just to the beginning (and think that in Japan the PSP has not still stopping the development of the titles for it).

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
fun fact: Every DOA expansion to a current version always added at least one new playable character...
DOA2 to DOA2Hardcore Bayman/Tengu
Fixed

Would be nice but I am not gonna be putting too much faith in it just going by DLC so far as well as TNs previous upgrades to +s which really weren't much.

Vita really is niche right now. There are some great titles for it but those are all few and far between. Once companies get a better idea of its capabilities then they can come up with some great stuff/cross console titles.

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
KwonJigglypuff@42Kwon
@tecmokoeieurope Hey, do you know if DOA5+ will have exclusive/new characters ? Any chance to see Leon back ? Can you ask the team ? :)

TECMO KOEI EUROPE@tecmokoeieurope
@42Kwon We don't think so because it's going to be cross-play and also it's coming out in less than a month :)

I just wanted to up the thread. Actually I think it should be pinned...

Well thats depressing..
But it doesnt hurt to keep trying... :/

I think Chin is the guy that replies to the tweets..

Blazeincarnated

Trust me guys, they're not putting in Ein and Leon till DOA6.... They even tried to please Ein fans with the shirtless Hayate costume awhile back. Its not going to happen. They are trolling the fact that their not putting them in, until given reason to (DOA6)

synce

I dunno if the vita is dying, it just got a slow start, theres some good stuff out or coming out for it now. P4g, Sigma 1 and 2, doa5+, gravity rush, etc. And doa5+ to me seems like a great way to practice on the go.

Those games you listed as good but all of them except one are ports, which was a big problem with the PSP too. Eventually things improved though, at least for anyone who imports (Japan has a TON of good exclusives). I wonder how things will turn out now though. The Vita is bigger, more expensive, and has to compete with smartphones. Those are basically the reasons I won't be playing DOA5+ anytime soon.

@blaze
I think the wait might be shorter than that, if Tecmo releases DOA5U this year on WiiU. Although I'd rather they work on DOA6 something tells me DOA5U will happen first.

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
TK Europe doesn't know anything until TK Japan tells them. But of course Leon won't be in DOA5+, why would he?

DeathHand

i dont realy care mutch about leon but... ein hell yeah bring it on! =P it would be nice to have leon becouse he had his own set of moves,hes not just a copy of baymanthose who like him would enjoy it.but i dont think is gonna happen,this kind of dlc needs to be free and team ninja is not going to do that

TRI Mike

then TN SHOULD expect the port to sell like shit then. releasing a barely upgraded version of the console title with nothing new worth of note on a dying handheld seems like a complete waste of time and resources

>Vita
>dying

Son, you dun goof'd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD