Petition to bring back LEON as DLC!

Would you like to have Leon and Ein DLC?

• Hell yes!! Bring back the Strongest Man in the World !

Votes: 161 75.9%
  • No, let him die the desert from dehydration..

Votes: 51 24.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
Operation "Strongest Man" Phase 4 is now 50% complete
Made contact with mother base! O__O
This is the final Phase...
FOR ROLAND!!

DontForkWitMe

speaking of the turban thing anyone notice DOAD got rid of all Leons arabian-based outfits and made his rambo outfit his new default while keeping his italian guido club outfits. seems TN is trying to cut all his middle eastern ties and westernize him more in that game before just cutting him altogether in DOA5. not trying to pull the racist card but it is fishy if he does come back without any of his iconic arab get-ups

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
Not anyone sane. Someone somewhere will always find some reason to be butthurt, but there's nothing intrinsically offensive about a turban to muslims. And if you're thinking Americans will associate it with terrorism, lol

if what their saying about the Bonston bombers being Islamic is true then some might take it as a sign of support so close to the event,i say go ahead and do it but for gods sake please don't let a news agency end up with the pics.

synce

Politically correct Leon

leondoa5.jpg

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
speaking of the turban thing anyone notice DOAD got rid of all Leons arabian-based outfits and made his rambo outfit his new default while keeping his italian guido club outfits. seems TN is trying to cut all his middle eastern ties and westernize him more in that game before just cutting him altogether in DOA5. not trying to pull the racist card but it is fishy if he does come back without any of his iconic arab get-ups

He better get his arab garb back. DOA4 C1 and C2 were awesome among other outfits from DOA2U. Can't say I'll complain if he loses his Spartan outfit though. Never was a fan of that.

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
He better get his arab garb back. DOA4 C1 and C2 were awesome among other outfits from DOA2U. Can't say I'll complain if he loses his Spartan outfit though. Never was a fan of that.
Spartan was cool too ...

I just hope they find a better voice actor than the DOA:D guy ... he just aint aggressive enough ..

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
This is it!
Operation "Strongest Man" Phase 4 is Complete!

My job is done.

now all we can do is wait.... and pray.

On a side note, Where are the contest entries !! get cracking people! ... (this contest will only support the operation... )

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD