Media Photo sharing thread

Chapstick

Hayabusa looks better when his eyebrows are showing and his legacy covers them up. There's his Halloween outfit but the way his horn goes through his bangs :/

tumblr_nej1fjEJvm1rje51ao1_1280.png

Personally I think he looks good. He'd look better if they got rid of those eyelashes under his eyes and perhaps used some lip balm but I suppose he has more important things to worry about than how his lips look. My top best looking lists:

Ladies:
:kasumi:
(I don't consider her 'beautiful' because I don't think it's a word that fits her, I think pretty does)
:lisa:
:tina:

Fellas:
:bayman:
(he's exactly my type :oops:)
:bradwong:
:rig:

PhoenixVFIRE

I think my top 3 for both would be~

Ladies~

1. Kasumi(in love with her DOA5 look)
2. Nyotengu(UGADJAfhkl jeez she's designed so good)
3. Ayane/Christie

Gentlemen~

1. Hayate/Ein(which is weird because I use to hate his new design)
2. Rig
3. Leon

crapoZK

Standard Donor
I'll add in my two cents:

Females:

1. Rachel
2. Momiji
3. Lisa

Males:
1. Rig
2. Brad Wong
3. Jann Lee (or HayatEin)

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Rachel on place 1? Wow, that's a first! :confused: I hear people always complaining about her face here. It apparently looks weird to them. I think, Rachel is gorgeous and characterwise she's one of my favorite females. She's a total bombshell, but she acts strong, actually quite manly, contrary to Tina or Nyotengu. I somehow find that sexy. XD

fiend_hunters_3_by_doafanboi-d76v7m2.jpg

fiend_hunters_by_doafanboi-d76v7al.jpg

fiend_hunters_5_by_doafanboi-d76v7yc.jpg

fiend_hunters_2_by_doafanboi-d76v7ge.jpg

It's almost heartbreaking to see her like this:

you_lost__5_by_doafanboi-d74hdvp.jpg

:(

Kodachi

Standard Donor
Rachel on place 1? Wow, that's a first! :confused: I hear people always complaining about her face here. It apparently looks weird to them. I think, Rachel is gorgeous and characterwise she's one of my favorite females. She's a total bombshell, but she acts strong, actually quite manly, contrary to Tina or Nyotengu. I somehow find that sexy. XD

Amazing shots Tyaren 10/10

crapoZK

Standard Donor

Love your photos! But yeah, I love her looks, and her character. I don't like losing as Rachel, because her lose pose makes me sad. I don't even know why. But, it just does. Why do people think that her face is weird? Dafuq?

DEM LIPS THO

PhoenixVFIRE

This is not the Hot DOA Guy/Gal thread.

hint hint
To be fair, it did come from the photos, I mean, it's a photo sharing thread, I don't think a separate thread to talk about said photos or people in the photos is really that big of a deal... js. People are bound to state their opinions of how a character/s look when sharing photos...

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Moved some posts to the Art thread.

This thread is for photos from in-game (small edits allowed).

For images of fan-made 3D renders out of the game, that would be for the art thread.

Hayabusiness

Tyaren, you inspire me to get more good fighting shots. Good Job man.
I had the intention to post some but tinypic isn't working for me right now.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Tyaren, you inspire me to get more good fighting shots. Good Job man.
I had the intention to post some but tinypic isn't working for me right now.

Glad to hear that! :D It's nice to get some appreciation for my photos in here. Thanks also @Kodachi a few posts above. :)

the_apprentice_and_the_idol_by_doafanboi-d7oms43.jpg

masters_of_ba_ji_quan_4_by_doafanboi-d76lid3.jpg

the_ancient_sanctuary_8_by_doafanboi-d77tl67.jpg

kasumi_vs_alpha_152_5_by_doafanboi-d75s73v.jpg
tina_and_jann_lee_2_by_doafanboi-d7498ow.jpg

cyber_ninja_by_doafanboi-d73y6xs.jpg

My DOA photo file says, I made 621 photos, lol. XD Having a Deviantart page for my pics, a Facebook page and this thread, I have completely lost track of which pictures I've already shown and which not. >__<

AsheMann21

Glad to hear that! :D It's nice to get some appreciation for my photos in here. Thanks also @Kodachi a few posts above. :)

the_apprentice_and_the_idol_by_doafanboi-d7oms43.jpg

masters_of_ba_ji_quan_4_by_doafanboi-d76lid3.jpg

the_ancient_sanctuary_8_by_doafanboi-d77tl67.jpg

kasumi_vs_alpha_152_5_by_doafanboi-d75s73v.jpg
tina_and_jann_lee_2_by_doafanboi-d7498ow.jpg

cyber_ninja_by_doafanboi-d73y6xs.jpg

My DOA photo file says, I made 621 photos, lol. XD Having a Deviantart page for my pics, a Facebook page and this thread, I have completely lost track of which pictures I've already shown and which not. >__<
Wow how do you get these pictures without the watermark at the bottom? Surely you're not uploading through Facebook?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD