PlayStation Showcase for DOA6 (Wednesday 1:30PM PT)

Tyaren

Standard Donor
DfmUvHBXcAAKTxm.jpg

DfmUvG_WAAAICsx.jpg

DfmUvHYW0AA1RMP.jpg

DfmUvHFW4AExBzW.jpg

Xhominid The Demon Within

hmm, the menu before they showed the fight had 'Holds' with 4-way seemingly as an option, I wonder if there's like a Legacy mode, where it's like old school DOA or DOA5 basically...they also showed Arcade, Team Battle, Time Attack and Survival so usual modes are back + training ad online obvs. Shame they didn't touch on why the heck are Hayate and Hayabusa fighting..

ps. Hayate should've beat Kasumi in the demo,oh well, MC syndrome, can't complain....

I remember DOA2 Ultimate had the legacy system for holds as well, I think that's what they may be aiming towards for those who want to have an easier or a harder time with holds.

And I wouldn't be surprised if they held off on why Ryu and Hayate are fighting because of story.

Hopefully someone recorded the whole thing because I literally missed it :(

It's not really much they showed off since they was primarily on the hush-hush but listening to some of it, it's genuinely people making mountains out of molehills(Their push for E-Sports was primarily sparked because of how many people showed up for tournaments and had interests in the game itself because of that and they are aiming for a cooler aesthetic to draw people in).
They also showed the current build of the game, game modes and character select screen(that's pretty snazzy for showing off the characters' backgrounds and who they are).

And they promised to make them more like actual characters'(I don't really understand this part, do they mean show off their personalities more in battle? Actually make them matter more in Story Mode? Give them Arcade Mode Endings?)

Cadaveri

Character select looks awful.

Yeah I'm not 100% sure about it either, I think the poster thing is really not necessary, would be better without imo.

Also I hope they keep the stages bright, looking at "the throwdown" stage, It's way too dark especially with the darker costumes o_O

Looking good so far! Can't wait to see the various customization options (Hairstyles, Hats, etc.) that are available for certain characters! Also, the game seems to have a decent amount of single-player content unlike Tekken 7. =D

NinjaDon

Costume-wise:
Ryu - green busa is a thing + another one wich looks greyish, not too sure...
JL - has a blue bottoms, yellow sash alt colours and a yellow and red combo.
Hayate - all black, blue bottoms and red bottoms...
Kasumi - black and red torso, black and white torso in addition to the all black 'fit.
Helena - black, blue and red dresses
Zack - black purple and white shorts for his three costumes? couldn't really see the 3rd well..

from here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=jQG0QFnvLMg

HHH816

the recolors takes up 3 spaces... seems odd..

more suitable for offline scene where you can take time to choose.

i think they're going to sell some sort of character costume card

Raansu

Did they forget to give Jann Lee a neck? He looks awful!

I don't really mind the posters, I like how they have the characters stats like they had in previous games too but the titles are just so cringe worthy.

lmao ya that does look weird with the way he's angled.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
You really need to cut the irrelevant stuff like chat out lol
I had to work soooooo, and don't act like you weren't reading the whiny perv's comments XD Plus cropping out ruins the quality since it'll just be closer tbh, I make thumbnails and such so I'm cautious of stuff like that

And everyone shouldn't be surprised at the two color swap thing, Tekken 7 has that and so does SC6 atm, it's obviously in case of E sports or tourneys or something, I know Tekken only allows you to basically use either one of the two recolors for the default outfits, or even just one of two colors for the new costumes if you're Nina or any characters added in after the Fated Retribution update

Brute

Standard Donor
I had to work soooooo, and don't act like you weren't reading the whiny perv's comments XD Plus cropping out ruins the quality since it'll just be closer tbh, I make thumbnails and such so I'm cautious of stuff like that
WTF? LOL

Reactions: YEH
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD